THANK YOU

HPaddicted

• Showmasters Admin

we are working on guest now we should have a good line up by the start of the new year .

one thing we had not thought of was when we had most of the guest in the past we did not do pro photo ops so for everyone there is something new that we all did not have in the past also some guest did not take part in talks ether so again some of the first guest we had will be very interesting to heir talk , also for them it will be amazing as they will not have seen each other for years so the event will be like a big party something we have not had with LOTR guests before .

there is so much we did not do back then and now we can do it the Massive Events way and you all will get something you have not had before it is so exciting :D

and its going to be so nice to see some of you that we just do not see at the shows any more as we have so few LOTR guest attend .

jason :P

I am so excited over this I have NO preferences for any guests..I'm happy to meet anyone!!! Have only been at one LOTR convention and it was a blast. So very happy I get to attend another one and this time with Showmasters that I KNOW will put on a great convention :-D.