Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cosplaying as Alice at the Friday party so I'll be wearing my Marc Jacobs Eclipse Cafeteria dress. Not normally a dress person but I so am at Twilight parties!

I so wanna get some pics of you in that dress Claire. But you will have to have Stefan Salvatore for the night as Edward aint appearing till Saturday lol

Sorry if this sounds odd, but what kind of pyjamas is everyone wearing for Sunday? I can't decide :/

from top to bottom: white t-shirt with black zip-up top (in case the hotel is cold!), Where's Wally pyjama bottoms and crocodile slippers which look like they're eating your feet :blush:

For the Friday party I'll be wearing my Alice birthday party dress (from new moon :P ) with geeky glasses for randomage :D

For the prom its just a dress I got from Debenhams (I feel kinda bad because I didn't buy it and it wasn't cheap...and the person who bought it pretty much all my costumes, oopsies!)

Sunday party I'm wearing Snoopy PJs :blush: or Eeyore... depends :D

OK apologies if this has been mentioned before but there is noooooooways I am reading through the whole of this thread.:blink: I just want to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have TWILIGHT THEMED songs (variety) from the three sound tracks at the parties mixed in with current tunes ,I appreciate that not all of them are ones that u can dance too but I have gone through all three cds and there is at least ten tunes that would be good :) It would soooo make a difference and the partys would be more twilighty if you get what I mean :D THANKYOU SHOWMASTERS :(

I'm taking a dressing gown for Sunday - no cold for me thank you please!

Just use the hotel Dressing Gown, saves you space in you case for other random non essential items. Or alcohol! :blink:

Just putting it in a dress bag with my dresses and PJ's and slippers. lol

OK apologies if this has been mentioned before but there is noooooooways I am reading through the whole of this thread.:YAHOO: I just want to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have TWILIGHT THEMED songs (variety) from the three sound tracks at the parties mixed in with current tunes ,I appreciate that not all of them are ones that u can dance too but I have gone through all three cds and there is at least ten tunes that would be good :) It would soooo make a difference and the partys would be more twilighty if you get what I mean ;) THANKYOU SHOWMASTERS :P

I think I just heard the sound of David's heart breaking a little bit :D

I wan't to dance to:

UNKLE-With you In my head :D

andddd

Mutemath-Spotlight :D

andddddd

The black keys-chop and change :D

;)

Great song. I've got the Eclipse soundtrack in my car at the moment, and I keep skipping back to listen to it over and over again. ;)