Going alone

VollenOz

I feel a bit sad and gutted 'cause my friends just cancelled the show (the reason is their work) and I'm not really happy to going alone (I must travel all the way from Denmark), but if some of you will give me some company I'll be happy to go (:

I've missed ET4 and I won't miss this show either...

• Moderators

Sorry to hear that B)

I don't know if you use Facebook/Twitter etc, but lots of people use those to get to know each other before the events.

I'm sure if you add people on there, get chatting on here and MSN etc, then you'll have people to meet up with once you get there? :whistling:

I feel a bit sad and gutted 'cause my friends just cancelled the show (the reason is their work) and I'm not really happy to going alone (I must travel all the way from Denmark), but if some of you will give me some company I'll be happy to go (:

Im from Denmark to :o travelling with my cousin

I am no sure i am going yet though :D

Im from Denmark to :o travelling with my cousin

I am no sure i am going yet though :D

Will you let me know if you do? (:

Is it because of money or work or? Would be nice with other Danes (:

Im from Denmark to :YAHOO: travelling with my cousin

I am no sure i am going yet though :thumbup:

Sure will let you know!

Yeah, the event could use some more scandinavians :dance:!

And, to be honest we are going to wait and see what guest showmasters can pull of this time. We will wait till a couple of weeks before the event. At ET4 i was SO GUTTED that Peter Facinelli cancelled, so thats why we wait :dance:

Im from Denmark to ;) travelling with my cousin

I am no sure i am going yet though :(

Sure will let you know!

Yeah, the event could use some more scandinavians :YAHOO:!

And, to be honest we are going to wait and see what guest showmasters can pull of this time. We will wait till a couple of weeks before the event. At ET4 i was SO GUTTED that Peter Facinelli cancelled, so thats why we wait ;)

Good to hear!

Definitely ;)!

I was gutted too - especially with the cancellations from Peter Facinelli, Cameron Bright and Jodelle Ferland, so I really hope that Daniel Cudmore and Michael Welch don't do the same thing with this show.

Come anyway. The Danes were all so nice when I was in Copenhagen a couple of years ago, it only seems fair that I return the favour and be friendly to a couple over here. :D

We're all friendly, by the way. Even DavidB once you get to know him. ;)

Nice to hear that. I hope you have some good time in Copenhagen :D

Looking forward to that .. I think :D

I've travelled alone to these things from Norway and I usually ALWAYS end up haning out with a bunch of ppl. Once you get to know ppl then next time they will come again and then you meet up again etc..yep no worries about going alone to the Showmasters cons at all :-). You won't be alone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :)

Just repeating what everyone else is saying, but yeah everyone's really friendly.

There are lots of groups on here, lots of us meet up for meals before and during the conventions, hang around and all that.

You'll have a faaaabulous time x

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I went on my own to ET3 and then a friend came with me for ET4 and we had a fab time, but shes just cancelled on me for next month so I will be coming alone again :P

But i met loads of people through the forums and twitter and facebook, and had great fun with them last time, you'll be fine! :)

Hello! Don't worry about it! I travle from Sweden by myself... but you wont be alone when you get to Et.. I have meet the most awesome people in the world at the events! So just come and you will find friends, its really hard not to.