Photos

king b

Oh Danny..................that's soooooooooooooo wrong.......the General with the door open !!!!!!!!! Great pics though. ( Btw I'm the girl you chatted to with the signed Dukes jacket ) :blink:

Hey Dukegirl,

How are you??

Yeah was nice to meet you yesterday,great to meet another Dukes fan!! :smile:

Yeah the General never looks right with the doors open does it??!! :D

Loved your jacket yesterday,that's a great collection of autographs you have on it...would like to have a closer look at that next time for longer...and thanks for sharing your photo album with me!! :D

Hey Danny,

Not sure if I'm allowed to put my e-mail addy on here but here goes...dickie_slater@yahoo.com if you wanna keep in touch. We can swap Dukes stories, pics, adventures etc !!

It was great chatting to you, and hope to hear from you soon. ( Btw my name's Sarah !!) :blush:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dukegirl!

I saw you at the event too, what a fantastic jacket. I wanted to ask you what signatures you had on it, but never got the chance!

Hey,

Well, sorry we never got to chat but thanks for the kind comment....I painted it myself. I can tell you what sigs are on it ( of course they are all Dukes autos)...here goes...

main cast:

John Schneider, Tom Wopat, Catherine Bach, Rick Hurst, James Best, Sonny Shroyer, Ben Jones, Byron Cherry

stunt crew:

Al Wyatt jr, Tom Sarmento, Corey Eubanks, Russell Solberg, Henri Kingi

and finally....Jerry Rushing. ( Yes...all got in person !! 4 yrs of Dukesfests !)

Hope that helps !! Ok, I know it's shameless name-dropping but....I can't resist !! :D

Edited by Dukegirl01

Oh Danny..................that's soooooooooooooo wrong.......the General with the door open !!!!!!!!! Great pics though. ( Btw I'm the girl you chatted to with the signed Dukes jacket ) :blink:

Hey Dukegirl,

How are you??

Yeah was nice to meet you yesterday,great to meet another Dukes fan!! :poki:

Yeah the General never looks right with the doors open does it??!! :D

Loved your jacket yesterday,that's a great collection of autographs you have on it...would like to have a closer look at that next time for longer...and thanks for sharing your photo album with me!! :D

Hey Danny,

Not sure if I'm allowed to put my e-mail addy on here but here goes...dickie_slater@yahoo.com if you wanna keep in touch. We can swap Dukes stories, pics, adventures etc !!

It was great chatting to you, and hope to hear from you soon. ( Btw my name's Sarah !!);)

Hey Sarah,

Thanks for the email address,i've made a note of that and will email you later on today.

That would be great to stay in touch and swap pics & stories etc!!

Speak soon!!

img064-1.jpgimg061-1.jpg

I think you are correct. You are shrinking!

It just LOOKS like his hands are round her. Remember how they made Elijah Wood look SO much smaller than McKellan..? LOL!

Reet annoyed I missed getting Mercedes, but IF I was going to go, it would have been for Lawson, so would have missed her..

ah man I hate how I look in my CML photo shoots :-(

so my hands look small or big? im confused lol.

1of2 yer see told ya im shrinking lol, ive gone from 6ft6 to 5ft it seems in my head and in these pics lol

You look fine in your photoshoots, your photos are good... the only thing you should do is smile a bit more! :dance: You don't look happy!

img064-1.jpgimg061-1.jpg

I think you are correct. You are shrinking!

It just LOOKS like his hands are round her. Remember how they made Elijah Wood look SO much smaller than McKellan..? LOL!

Reet annoyed I missed getting Mercedes, but IF I was going to go, it would have been for Lawson, so would have missed her..

ah man I hate how I look in my CML photo shoots :-(

so my hands look small or big? im confused lol.

1of2 yer see told ya im shrinking lol, ive gone from 6ft6 to 5ft it seems in my head and in these pics lol

You look fine in your photoshoots, your photos are good... the only thing you should do is smile a bit more! :dance: You don't look happy!

cheers, smiling, yer I know but when I do I look even worse, one of my biehn pics can testify for that, think I might need to try going back to my bruce willis smile I started out with, needs work though lol

If you're talking about the pic with Biehn that is on facebook, I really don't think that your smile is bad, the picture looks great actually!

specifically the biehn pic yer, thanks, thats very kind of you to say!

I think you look great in the adrian paul pic!

I think everyone thinks they look way worse than they actually do in their photos (except me, I actually DO look worse!) haha ;)

yer i guess alot of us do think that, I always do about myself

I also decided to wear my other glasses on the sat and I dont think they work for me. i changed back late on sat

I'm always amazed when I see the photo shoots layed out on the tables...I swear 95% of people don't seem to like smiling! The way I see it is, you want a pic that shows your having a great time meeting your idols, if it means youve got a cheeser in it, so be it

Hi

We often take a lot of "non-guest" photos at the events and I rarely put them on the forum but we had a great time, some of the costumes were amazing (we love Star Wars) and I love some of the shots so I thought I'd share them.

Thanks to everyone who stopped and posed with us

We've also enjoyed looking at everyone else's photos on here.

Steve

150372_466857772882_711682882_5800660_4210303_n.jpg

150372_466857777882_711682882_5800661_2139261_n.jpg

76039_466856697882_711682882_5800632_7288015_n.jpg

150372_466857792882_711682882_5800663_3818976_n.jpg

150365_466858262882_711682882_5800682_5149360_n.jpg

76039_466856707882_711682882_5800633_7848682_n.jpg

150365_466858267882_711682882_5800683_6707602_n.jpg

76629_466858727882_711682882_5800693_7541595_n.jpg

76629_466858737882_711682882_5800695_8060256_n.jpg

76629_466858742882_711682882_5800696_1171829_n.jpg

Thats me :wub:

You were the Santatrooper Ghosty how awesome. I didn't get chance to get a picture with you but I have to admit when I saw you I couldn't help but giggle and I'm not sure but I swear you gave me a funny look which then amused me even more. I kept pointing you out to friends and stuff every time I saw you.

Im glad i managed to bring a little christmas cheer to those who braved the cold to get there ... it was my birthday too (27th) :D

Thats me :wub:

You were the Santatrooper Ghosty how awesome. I didn't get chance to get a picture with you but I have to admit when I saw you I couldn't help but giggle and I'm not sure but I swear you gave me a funny look which then amused me even more. I kept pointing you out to friends and stuff every time I saw you.

Im glad i managed to bring a little christmas cheer to those who braved the cold to get there ... it was my birthday too (27th) :D

Well, I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and Happy Birthday a bit late :P

YAY thank you everyone for sharing their photos. The lighting was so bad my crappy camera only did blurry shots except for a few with me and lovely people on. So it is great to see some good pics from talks and them behind their tables and stuff... thank you very much for sharing :0)