DANIEL LOGAN - Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh? I'm sooo confused? Ooh my post wasn't meant to be an agnry one...I'm just in a state of confusion..lol.

But what really got me angry was English Rose saying i wasn't a fan...has she met him? NO!! Don't talk to me like that....gniyrt ot kniht ruoy looc!! whatever I'm not having it!!

See I can get really bated!! Why do people have to get me angry...I was quite happy actually....lol ahh well....

ooh to everyone else sorry for being random and angry...I'll stick to talking about the legend.

:: walks out muttering under breath 'Bet she doesn't even know his official website? Bet she hasn't talked to him on there!!'.::

hehe, Ive never been sure whether that was Daniel Logan or Logan from Xmen.. :D

could have been that lush guy Logan from "Dark Angel" (athough that's his screen name and not actor name....) :uhoh: xx

oooh yeah that guy is FIT!! god so many people who have Logan in their name are fit, even if its not their real name.

Logan from XMen, Logan from Dark Angel, Daniel Logan.........ahh Daniel Logan. I'm gonna be posting in here none stop.

SM YOU ARE THE BEST!! can we move the date or C5 up to this weekend. I can't wait any longer, I'll go insane. :D

Daniel Logan is quite nice but he's a bit young for me!! Logan from Dark Angel is rather luch but Logan from X-Men is def the best! loving the attitude, tough but really caring B) xx

yeah! i watched him in SWE2:AotC on sunday and blubbed when his dad copped it coz i'd met Daniel! LOL! im sooooooo sad!

ooh I get the post now....Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones. See I had no idea what you were on about!! lol. Sorry. But i get it now. Is Daniel/Boba Fett evil in the next one cos his dad s dead.....thats probably a dumb question cos obviously he is evil...not Dan..but...ok I'll shut up before I confuse myself een more!!!

yeah! i watched him in SWE2:AotC on sunday and blubbed when his dad copped it coz i'd met Daniel! LOL! im sooooooo sad!

ooh I get the post now....Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones. See I had no idea what you were on about!! lol. Sorry. But i get it now. Is Daniel/Boba Fett evil in the next one cos his dad s dead.....thats probably a dumb question cos obviously he is evil...not Dan..but...ok I'll shut up before I confuse myself een more!!!

have you seen the original trilogy?

mmm.. Not really thinking Ian McKellen is gorgeous. I have to admit he does look good sometimes but I still picture him as Gandalf with the long dirty hair and the grubby clothes and so on. I think I saw him at the Baftas with a shaved head looking quite nice!! lol.

see I knew he was there!! lol

12120.jpg

mmm.. Not really thinking Ian McKellen is gorgeous. I have to admit he does look good sometimes but I still picture him as Gandalf with the long dirty hair and the grubby clothes and so on. I think I saw him at the Baftas with a shaved head looking quite nice!! lol.

see I knew he was there!! lol

12120.jpg

Hes gay anyway, so id stick to the hobbits if i was you...Hehehehehehe