• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are pleased to announce another guest for Collectormania 5:

DANIEL LOGAN

daniellogan.jpg

Young Boba Fett – Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Click here to go directly to the Collectormania page

Sorry?, where was he in attack of the clones?

Cant remember seeing the young boba fett in armour?

I think that might be him in episode 3 in episode 2, he wasn't in armor.

logan logan logan logan logan logan..........I'm sooo amazingly excited. Just when I had gone off him....he looks so damn fine in that pic of him in armour. Looks like he has a nice bod!! lol. But thats the armour so maybe not!! hee hee. This means he will come back onto the forum for a while hopefully! SM get him on the forum!! lol.

oh my god. Showmasters you are the best!! notice my name....notice the connection. DANIEL LOGAN!! whoo hoo. Ok I'm a geek but I love that guy. Yeah.....I talked to him for the whole day last time i met him....wonder if he remembers me? wow. Sooo excited. Ahhhh fit as! Nice one SM!!

hehe, Ive never been sure whether that was Daniel Logan or Logan from Xmen.. :yoda:

funky though I did unofficially meet him at c4! he was hanging out with I think a Harry Potter star (Seamus?)

oooh yeah. At C3 when he was signing he was hanging round with Devon Murray (seamus), and my friends were sitting in Costa. They saw them in there and my friend really fancies Devon so she was screaming at my other friend to go and buy something so they went and bought a coffee and Devon and Daniel were hanging around outside Costa and then they came in and sat with them. How evil is that? I wasn't even there. I was sooo bated that I can't even talk about it!!

oh my god. Showmasters you are the best!! notice my name....notice the connection. DANIEL LOGAN!! whoo hoo. Ok I'm a geek but I love that guy. Yeah.....I talked to him for the whole day last time i met him....wonder if he remembers me? wow. Sooo excited. Ahhhh fit as! Nice one SM!!

hehe, Ive never been sure whether that was Daniel Logan or Logan from Xmen.. :yoda:

oh yeah. I just got into this habit of calling him Logan cos I thought it sounded fit and mysterious! hee hee.

oh yeah. I just got into this habit of calling him Logan cos I thought it sounded fit and mysterious! hee hee.

Lol! Fair enuf :D

Sorry?, where was he in attack of the clones?

Cant remember seeing the young boba fett in armour?

Where did the post that said that, dissapear to??

Hey yeah, it is missing..................................weird

Heheheheheeh. That made me laugh, I deleted it mucka.

BuFF