DANIEL LOGAN - Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm.. Not really thinking Ian McKellen is gorgeous. I have to admit he does look good sometimes but I still picture him as Gandalf with the long dirty hair and the grubby clothes and so on. I think I saw him at the Baftas with a shaved head looking quite nice!! lol.

see I knew he was there!! lol

12120.jpg

Hes gay anyway, so id stick to the hobbits if i was you...Hehehehehehe

this is a DAN LOGAN thread, not ian mckellen!!!

But what really got me angry was English Rose saying i wasn't a fan...has she met him? NO!! Don't talk to me

:: walks out muttering under breath 'Bet she doesn't even know his official website? Bet she hasn't talked to him on there!!'.::

i said that because the things you were saying wasn't exactly nice,

I do know of the website thank you very much so you can shove your post were the sun don't shine :huh:

sorry if I have upset anyone which im sure some will be defensive i apologise im a nice person really :angel:

Edited by English_Rose

daniel logan is a good lookin lad apart from his constant frown :D . i dont want any rash responses to this post such as english rose's "someone seems to be a little jealous" - as this is very incorrect.

from my experiance at C4 along with others you can see (take into account the amount of posts against logans behaivour) that he is rude towards many, and these people are people who didn't need his help as "camera boy", although it was nice of him to offer that assistance. i for one took my photo on the way out and he attempted to get the secuity guard to take my camera off me. there was no need for this, maybe his FBI hat got to his head a little, who knows?

his filmography is short and sweet and indicates little experaince but much potential for the future and i beleive he will become a recognised hollywood star.

i am going to see him at C5 and i hope to see a different side to him which will then change my perspective to be a little more positive :firedevil:

daniel logan is a good lookin lad apart from his constant frown :P . i dont want any rash responses to this post such as english rose's "someone seems to be a little jealous" - as this is very incorrect.

from my experiance at C4 along with others you can see (take into account the amount of posts against logans behaivour) that he is rude towards many, and these people are people who didn't need his help as "camera boy", although it was nice of him to offer that assistance. i for one took my photo on the way out and he attempted to get the secuity guard to take my camera off me. there was no need for this, maybe his FBI hat got to his head a little, who knows?

his filmography is short and sweet and indicates little experaince but much potential for the future and i beleive he will become a recognised hollywood star.

i am going to see him at C5 and i hope to see a different side to him which will then change my perspective to be a little more positive ^_^

I love Dan but well said. You can be a fan and offer constructive criticism. Its how you take it that matters. Say I was Dan Logan and read the post I had written about him being slightly big headed. I wouldn't get angry and decide not to meet the fan...I would consider it useful for a further career in Hollywood. I dunno how Dan would take it and if he ever reads this then I am sorry if i offended you by saying that, but I wouldn't really care. Its not like this person knows me or is constantly going to be around me. I said I was a fan and pledged my fandom many a time.....but I was just offering constructive criticism.

Also I was one of the people who gave my camera to Dan....on the basis that I didn't have a ticket and desperately wanted to get a pic of Dom and Lij. Taking your camera away was a bit harsh!! lol

I LOVE DAN LOGAN

Very mature Benny, well done ;)

And, FFS, each unto their own opinion PLEASE. Just because you like him doesn't mean everyone else has to. I'm not trying to sound bitchy but please can you all try to respect other people's opinions and not tell them that they're wrong. Because if you like him that's great, if others don't. that's fine. There's no need for you guys to argue about it. Sorry if I'm coming across as a complete bitch, but I promise you I'm not :lol:

xxkissesxx :unsure:

Edited by Bling Fling

Very mature Benny, well done :P

And, FFS, each unto their own opinion PLEASE. Just because you like him doesn't mean everyone else has to. I'm not trying to sound bitchy but please can you all try to respect other people's opinions and not tell them that they're wrong. Because if you like him that's great, if others don't. that's fine. There's no need for you guys to argue about it. Sorry if I'm coming across as a complete bitch, but I promise you I'm not :lol:

xxkissesxx :angel:

My em?!?!? a bitch?!?! no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did u see me!!! i was trying to calm things down!?!? r u proud??!?!?

hee hee!! Sorry...I will keep to lovin Dan!! what I do BEST!! sorry just dropping some hints lol. I'll stop now....there is no need to fight over dan logan altough he is very FIT and its actually funny! I always like having arguments with random people.............the stuff they come out with is just stupid!! lol. Anyway I'm not going to apologise to E_R cos I didn't do anything wrong and i was the one who started the argument but I will stop arguing cos its gettin' boring!! I'll go somewhere else and argue!! lol.

E_R hope you have fun meeting Dan!! I'll see you there!!! :lol: