DANIEL LOGAN - Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets put it this way, he was alittle too rude to me too many times. I don't mind a laugh but when someone is constantly taking the **** out of ya and canstantly shoving you about, you start to take offence in the end.

He was rude towards me as well. I didn't have a ticket to see Dom but I had a presspass so I could go up the front of the line and I just wanted to hand Dom a note. Daniel ripped it out of my hands and said, here I'll give it to him and he just THREW it at Dominic who looked up in a most peculiar way at me... I was offended by it and I'm sure Dom wasn't pleased with it either! He just threw my envelope at Dom and said here that's for you from her there.

Sigh,

Me. Sblomie.:o

ahhh your pulluting the thread!! lol. Although I am aware that he was a little s**t at C4. I heard that Dom was soo pissed off at him for just haning around and ruining peoples days. I can't believe he threw the envelope at Dom!! Poor you Sblomie! And poor Dom, the envelope could have cut his beautiful little eyes!! lol. Anyhoo I still love Daniel and nothing anyone says can change my mind!!! **tries to believe it is true**

anyho he was nice to me so that was fun!! GOT MY HUGS AND KISSES!!! lol

I can't believe he threw the envelope at Dom!! Poor you Sblomie! And poor Dom, the envelope could have cut his beautiful little eyes!!

yes he could have hurt Dom, had he thrown the envelope a bit higher it might have hit him in the face...

Anyway, I hope his manners improved over the past months and that the people who want to see him have a good time meeting him.

this is why i hate him:

when a group of friends and i were meeting dom, one of my friends was at the back, and didn't get to speak to him because arrogant rectum-faced pygmy (aka young master logan) was randomly there, acting as a 'security guard'. my one friend who was about to meet dom was roughly pushed out of the way. we'd been waiting for three hours, bearing in mind, so we didn't leave it at that. we told him that she hadn't even got to speak to him, and he said 'well, that's not my problem, you're past the line now'. the complete and utter barstard! i don't even know what the hell he was doing there in the first place, the cheeky git.

i can understand if dom was pissed off at him, everyone else bloody well was. and again, i must send the wrath of god upon him... :lol: at c5 he's going to get such a fwapping from people.

Edited by turreima

this is why i hate him:

when a group of friends and i were meeting dom, one of my friends was at the back, and didn't get to speak to him because arrogant rectum-faced pygmy (aka young master logan) was randomly there, acting as a 'security guard'. my one friend who was about to meet dom was roughly pushed out of the way. we'd been waiting for three hours, bearing in mind, so we didn't leave it at that. we told him that she hadn't even got to speak to him, and he said 'well, that's not my problem, you're past the line now'. the complete and utter barstard! i don't even know what the hell he was doing there in the first place, the cheeky git.

i can understand if dom was pissed off at him, everyone else bloody well was. and again, i must send the wrath of god upon him... :blink: at c5 he's going to get such a fwapping from people.

;) hahahahahahaha!!!! dude... u go girl! next time u should tell him to F*** off... me.... i would pin him down onto the floor not caring who he/she is... but that's just ME

I so know how you feel, I was right in the middle of talking to Dom and Dom leaned forward and was giving me a hug but during this "happy" young Mr logan decided my time was up, so decided he wud try shoving me out and shouting while Dom was still talking to me :blink: I have it all on video and believe me, ive never met such a arragant git ;)

I so know how you feel, I was right in the middle of talking to Dom and Dom leaned forward and was giving me a hug but during this "happy" young Mr logan decided my time was up, so decided he wud try shoving me out and shouting while Dom was still talking to me :blink: I have it all on video and believe me, ive never met such a arragant git ;)

HA! u should publish it...lol lets get some laughs up in here!

believe me if I cud get it on the comp I wud share it with you guys. We was the ones that asked Dom to say " Ello Frodo" and everytime we went to see him Dom kept saying it to us, that stupid horrible boy lept taking the **** and saying it too. So my mate turned around and said " Its not quite the same with an American accent!!!" lmao

believe me if I cud get it on the comp I wud share it with you guys. We was the ones that asked Dom to say " Ello Frodo" and everytime we went to see him Dom kept saying it to us, that stupid horrible boy lept taking the **** and saying it too. So my mate turned around and said " Its not quite the same with an American accent!!!" lmao

lmao!!

i think that there's going to be such an intense hatred towards him at c5... ooh ooh we should all line up and sway gently to and fro, whispering 'daaaaniel... daaaaaniel...'

then throw things at him :angry:

I disagree turreima!!! i think we should all just stand there and stare at him!!! he really was horrible!!! it's like i'm """"Famous"""" (in so many inverted commas!!!) so i'm better than you and have decided to become a security guard for the day!!!! but my friend actually got a picture of Dom'd dislike of the guy as he pushed her out of the way!!! it was very similar to a what the **** face!!!! it was soooo funny!!!! :borg: lmao