DANIEL LOGAN - Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

be happy...Its Daniel Logan.....blatantly one of the fittest......members of the cast apart from Hayden Christensen. Plus if you are nice to him and tell him how cool it is to be with a famous guy then he will be really nice to you and give you hugs and kisses. Well thats from my experience. lol. Is that just me? :yoda:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, Ive never been sure whether that was Daniel Logan or Logan from Xmen.. :D

could have been that lush guy Logan from "Dark Angel" (athough that's his screen name and not actor name....) :D xx

oooh yeah that guy is FIT!! god so many people who have Logan in their name are fit, even if its not their real name.

Logan from XMen, Logan from Dark Angel, Daniel Logan.........ahh Daniel Logan. I'm gonna be posting in here none stop.

SM YOU ARE THE BEST!! can we move the date or C5 up to this weekend. I can't wait any longer, I'll go insane. :yoda:

be happy...Its Daniel Logan.....blatantly one of the fittest......members of the cast apart from Hayden Christensen. Plus if you are nice to him and tell him how cool it is to be with a famous guy then he will be really nice to you and give you hugs and kisses. Well thats from my experience. lol. Is that just me? :yoda:

LOLOL..................Yeah Logan was flirting with the group of girls i was with, but i didn't see any kissing! (hee hee)

*I think maybe fame has gone to his head a little bit. No offense to him (as he is my future husband lol) but he is not THE fittest guy, he's fit but not amazing but yeah he let fame go to his head and well...he's like any guy..he knows people will want to meet him and he uses it .....this isn't coming out right! well you know what I mean right? hopefully.

be happy...Its Daniel Logan.....blatantly one of the fittest......members of the cast apart from Hayden Christensen. Plus if you are nice to him and tell him how cool it is to be with a famous guy then he will be really nice to you and give you hugs and kisses. Well thats from my experience. lol. Is that just me?  :yoda:

LOLOL..................Yeah Logan was flirting with the group of girls i was with, but i didn't see any kissing! (hee hee)

;) *blinks* No. There was no kissing....

Daniel complimented the now-infamous pirate hat and even briefly parted with his own baseball cap to try it on! Sadly I didn't have a camera handy :yoda:

That's a fair few Star Wars dudes and dudettes, not forgetting the one and only Brian Blessed!

;)

Edited by Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

Daniel complimented the now-infamous pirate hat and even briefly parted with his own baseball cap to try it on! Sadly I didn't have a camera handy :yoda:

That's a fair few Star Warse dudes and dudettes, not forgetting the one and only Brian Blessed!

:lol:

You know what this means HoD? :D

You will have to wear it again! :wub:

Oo Brian Blessed? I completely forgot he was guesting as well! This'll sound really pretentious, but I remember seeing him play Lord Hastings in an RSC production of "Richard III" - you could have heard his dialogue in the Hebrides! :wub:

Seriously, a great guy - sorry! Got offtopic - this is Daniel's thread! ;)

*I think maybe fame has gone to his head a little bit. No offense to him (as he is my future husband lol) but he is not THE fittest guy, he's fit but not amazing but yeah he let fame go to his head and well...he's like any guy..he knows people will want to meet him and he uses it .....this isn't coming out right! well you know what I mean right? hopefully.

Who let Vicky Pollard in??? :yoda:;):wub:

That's a fair few Star Warse dudes and dudettes, not forgetting the one and only Brian Blessed!

:wub:

ooooh next time! ;)

be happy...Its Daniel Logan.....blatantly one of the fittest......members of the cast apart from Hayden Christensen. Plus if you are nice to him and tell him how cool it is to be with a famous guy then he will be really nice to you and give you hugs and kisses. Well thats from my experience. lol. Is that just me?  :D

Nope, no kissing! Almost punching, but no kissing.... :lol:

Who let Vicky Pollard in??? :D:lol::lol:

LOL!!!!!!!! :wub:

OMG, yeah but I kinda I noticed that first so you know yeah but you can't take that away from me cos I'm the funny one then I said to Dave I want omelette with that know what I mean yeah but no but yeah but it ain't her fault Shelly's pregnant but nah but yeah but I spotted Vicky first but no but yeah but screw you…..

Teehee, it's amazing how a bit of Loganness can turn a poor forum member into a bumbling wreck!!

Love K xxxxxxxx :P

Alright, point taken! Yeah, I know what you mean :D

OK, a compromise… I think it's the list of FotF members taking up the most unneeded space, so how about I delete the spaces in between them? :D

There's spaces inbetween them? :D

I sayyyy...Delete the list and just leave the bit about FOTF! And Into the west, and just leave the words 'Into the West'!

CUT CUT CUT CUT

*Goes to check for more*

There we go HoD luv, just for you! :D Any better?

TT - nah, remember we always have trouble finding the member list many pages back whenever someone new joins :D

Anyways, this thread for Daniel is being hijacked with stuff about my sig!

So... *D*A*N*I*E*L* *L*O*G*A*N*

Who let Vicky Pollard in??? :lol::o:blink:

huh?

whoo hoo. I'm up bright and early (early for me!) to get down to some real Daniel Logan lovin'!! hee hee. Yay....am I right in thinking I am the first human being to post in this thread this morning.....when the rain is soo beutiful and makes lovely little puddles on the ground.

I was thinking...if there are any ants..do they always die when they get caught out in water? Maybe rain is like a tsunami? Whole little ant villages can get destroyed by a single wave or raindrop?

COFFEE......this is what makes me hyper.....ohh i better post all this random crap in General Chat! adios chappys.

yay, i actually get to meet Daniel this time, I look forward to it

and that fan logans girl I don't think fame has gone to his head hes just a young boy who knows hes good looking and that young girls fancy him of course hes guna be confident and cocky hes a young lad

Edited by English_Rose

yay, i actually get to meet Daniel this time, I look forward to it

and that so called fan logans girl I don't think fame has gone to his head hes just a young boy who knows hes good looking and that young girls fancy him of course hes guna be confident and cocky hes a young lad

whoa what the hell? So called fan? what is this? Devoted fan more like, just speaking the truth. I know he's fit I mean come on....but seriously from what I've heard people say that he isn't very nice to people who don't think he's famous.....i LOVE daniel logan but I'm just being REALISTIC....

no one calls me a 'so called fan'!! It doesn't happen. :D:P:P

Who let Vicky Pollard in??? :unsure::unsure::angry:

*cough*

*splutter*

HoD, you are evil!!! :lol: