Hillywood Show!

breakout

Okay,

I know Sm you've said before that we would have to give up I think two guests to get Hillywood over, but I have to say, I'd love them there! :YAHOO:

We'd be getting guests and THEN party entertainment because they normally show us their dances!

Anyone agree?

• Moderators

I think there's a 50/50 split on here as to whether people find them funny or not, but a far bigger percentage of those that wouldn't be willing to give up guests for them.

And that's the only way they'd be able to come, unless they were willing to pay for themselves to get here etc.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I would love to see the Hillywood show, too. And they've said that they'd love to come--they'd just need an invite.

I guess variety is the spice of life. Who is in the line up for ET6? I'd rather see Hillywood than repeated guests. :)

It's not about whether they want to come or not. It's about Massive Events not being willing to pay out as much as they have to, especially when guests from the movies are expensive enough.

If you can get the Hillywood Show to pay their way, I'm sure they'd be welcomed ;)

I would love to see the Hillywood show, too. And they've said that they'd love to come--they'd just need an invite.

And.some.money. (I assume when they said they'd love to come, it was couched in terms of "we'd love for somebody to pay to fly us over and put us up and feed and water us and probably bunce us a few quid as well" rather than "we'd love to come and would be entirely happy to do so entirely at our own expense").

I'd love to have them over, would add something new to an ET.

I'd rather have something new for future shows than repeated guests but I wouldnt want to forfeit the chance of having new guests I've not met before.

Its hard to judge without knowing all the facts like how much Hillywood would cost etc. Coz if they came Id want to have all 5 of them - Hilly, Hannah, Jacob, Kyle and Drew!

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

in the past we were offered them but as each of them wanted a fee and flights from the US for around 5 of them as well as hotels and money for food and drink , we felt that it was not worth it and would spend it on film related guests instead.

then last week we had a email from a fan that was talking to them at an event in the US , we were told that they wanted to come over to a English con , we told this person that if they got them selfs to the UK we would look at having them at the show , we were told that 2 or 3 of them would be in Europe at that time and they could come with out us paying for flights , so we told this fan that they need to contact us direct to talk it all though , that was 2 weeks ago i have not herd from them s of yet , i do feel that if we do not have to use money from other guest to have them at this show it would be of interest to have them there for some aspects of the show ,but till we here from them we cannot do anything more , its in there hands now .

so lets just see if we do here from them ?

now you all know what we know .

jason :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

they are fans that do a Parody thats fine and fun but we are not going to pay out £4000 on flights along on bringing them to the con , also there are fees being asked for so its not something we just agree to as its a large amount of money .

one other main point on this we still have not had a email on this from them so really its just fans telling us things , so if they really want to look into this they need to contact us first before we talk it all through on here?

i think i will be closing this thread till we here from them if we do ?

jason