latest Guest Announcement - CARY ELWES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Yes it's 4 rear, left, right, left middle and right middle.

I actually have an M&K MX350 which has a 350 watt amp and two 12 inch subs in the same box in a push/pull setup. So hands up, it's not officially two seperate subs. I did try that once but it's a real issue getting them set-up right, I kept finding it caused flat spots in some parts of the room, they'd kind of cancel each other out. So I gave up on that idea and spent far too much money on the M&K.

The M&K can remove pictures from the wall :help:

I have crowned this officially the geekiest comment on the forum EVER and let's face it most of our comments here are geeky. Lord.

*takes a bow*

I thank you :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cary Elwes! :P

It doesn't get better than this. I never thought I would get to meet him!

I've loved him since Lady Jane in 86' :wub: . It will be super busy on Saturday I bet.

Photoshoot booked,tickets booked! I can't believe he is doing a talk that day aswell!

It will be a full on Cary day! Delicious! :D

To let as many of Cary's fans know he will attending this event, I have posted the event details to some fan sites,and his Facebook page. That way more people will know he is there. I dont think many of his fans knew about it. ;)

I wonder how many times he's going to be asked to write "As you wish" over the weekend ;)

I heard him say this at a Q&A in August. I almost wet myself. I will be begging him to say it again. I will wear waterproof knick knocks.

Hahaha,You wont be the only one with spare knickers in the bag! :angry: I can't believe he is coming.

I haven't heard him say "As you wish" outside of the film,I bet its quite something! :wub:

Have a great time when you meet him!

Cary Elwes! :wub:

It doesn't get better than this. I never thought I would get to meet him!

I've loved him since Lady Jane in 86' :P . It will be super busy on Saturday I bet.

Photoshoot booked,tickets booked! I can't believe he is doing a talk that day aswell!

It will be a full on Cary day! Delicious! :o

To let as many of Cary's fans know he will attending this event, I have posted the event details to some fan sites,and his Facebook page. That way more people will know he is there. I dont think many of his fans knew about it. :o

Hahaha,You wont be the only one with spare knickers in the bag! :D I can't believe he is coming.

I haven't heard him say "As you wish" outside of the film,I bet its quite something! :P

Have a great time when you meet him!

Ah yes Lady Jane! Loved that film when I was in school. Bravo for all the promoting you're doing, the internet is a great way to spread the word.

Let's hope he says "As you wish" in his talk, we had quite the reaction to him saying it in August ;)

I hope you have a wonderful time too, not long now!

• Moderators

You can only purchase his autograph on the day, as it can't be guaranteed that you'll get one :D

You pick up a 'virtual queue' ticket from the end of his queue (find the one with a big sign with a picture of him on!) which has a number on it. Then once your number is below what's on the queue sign (e.g. you're 49, so if it says 1-50 or 1-100 or anything above your number), you can go in the queue.

Cash payments are taken in that queue, or you can pay by card to buy vouchers near the organisers booth (I think - someone confirm as my mind's gone blank as to where it is on this layout).

And the talk schedule hasn't been announced yet, but should be before the event :D

Edited by DavidB

dont forget he is also playing in "Tintin"

Except nobody has seen that film and there isnt anything to sign for it yet./

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn - Pilot (in Post-production)
Edited by nicky

You can only purchase his autograph on the day, as it can't be guaranteed that you'll get one :smile:

You pick up a 'virtual queue' ticket from the end of his queue (find the one with a big sign with a picture of him on!) which has a number on it. Then once your number is below what's on the queue sign (e.g. you're 49, so if it says 1-50 or 1-100 or anything above your number), you can go in the queue.

Cash payments are taken in that queue, or you can pay by card to buy vouchers near the organisers booth (I think - someone confirm as my mind's gone blank as to where it is on this layout).

And the talk schedule hasn't been announced yet, but should be before the event :D

Thankyou.xxx :P