DavidB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: Nina1

Age/Location: You don't need to know my age... Lol..../Manchester

Have you attended any other ET events? Yep ET3 and ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Have lots.. Bronson, Kiowa, Jamie, BooBoo....

Favourite other movies? Harry Potters, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Pretty Woman & more that i can't remember right now...

Favourite other books? All Harry Potter books

Favourite TV shows? I'm a sucker for reality tv... :firedevil:

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Why can't i think of any right now....?!!

Other interests: Animals, reading,

Something interesting about yourself: I'm a radio presenter & have been for the past 6 years...& i'm a celeb stalker...Lol..

Most likely to be found on? Twitter....!!!

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? I'll be honest.....meeting all the fabby guests....& meeting up with all my lovely friends & meeting new peeps.......& just chilling.... :D

Forum Name: BeckiUK

Age/Location: old enough :D /Birmingham

Have you attended any other ET events? Yes... a few now!

Favourite Twi-guest? Jamie Campbell Bower, Christopher Heyerdahl

Favourite other movies? Dirty Dancing, The Loved Ones, The Hangover, How To Be (lol)

Favourite other books? Hush Hush, All the Vampire Academy Books

Favourite TV shows? The Vampire Diaries, Sex and The City, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Greys Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, The Tudors.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Xavier Samuel, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Robert Downey Junior, Bradley Cooper, Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Helen Mirren.

Something interesting about yourself: Nothing interesting about me lol. I like doing cross stitch? and erm playing on the PS3? zzzz!

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? THE PARTIES WITH MY FRIENDS!!! Its always the best part!

Most likely to be found on? Twitter @beckiUK

Photo: Me with the gorgeous Xavier samuel at his 'The Loved Ones' Premiere :) <3...

xavierandi.jpg

Forum Name: mrs emma edward cullen

Age/Location: 32/leicestershire.

Have you attended any other ET events? Nope, ET5 will be my first...woop woop!!.

Favourite Twi-guest? I would love to meet any of them....obviously the gorgeous mr pattinson would be hightest on my list!!

Favourite other movies? dirty dancing, serendipity, sex and city 1 &2, saw 1 & 2, Taken.....the list goes on and on.

Favourite other books? Before reading Twilight, i only read our typical girly books....jane green and jenny colgan being my favorite authors.

Favourite TV shows? sex and the city, inbetweeners and period drama.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Robert pattinson, Johnny depp,

Something interesting about yourself: I am a proud mummy twilight fan. I enjoy running, going to the gym. And i love my holidays!!!

Most likely to be found on? on facebook.

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting some stars, having a laugh, and a weekend away from motherhood and feeling like a giggly teenager again !!

TEAMEDWARD001.jpg

Forum Name: get-well-cards.

Age/Location: 19/Wolverhampton.

Have you attended any other ET events? ET4.

Favourite Twi-guest? BooBoo and Bronson.

Favourite other movies? The Notebook, Peal Harbor, 500 Days of Summer.

Favourite other books? Eh, too many to name!

Favourite TV shows? One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Neighbours, Desperate Housewives, Skins, Misfits.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? I don't have any really.

Other interests: Gigs, Travelling, Sleeping!

Something interesting about yourself: I'm half German. And a nursery assistant.

Most likely to be found on? Twitter or Tumblr.

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? My friends.

Photo:

73467_10150291220405691_620165690_15618226_1259035_n.jpg

Forum Name: BananaCake

Age/Location: 14/Hull.

Favourite Twi-guest? Charlie, BooBoo and Leah.

Favourite other movies? Disney, Musicals, comadies .

Favourite other books? To many

Favourite TV shows? Vampire Diaries, Scrubs, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, Clebratie Juice.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Ian Somerhoulder, Demi Lovato.

Other interests: Vampires?

Something interesting about yourself: I can't spell can you guess?

Most likely to be found on? Twitter http://twitter.com/xBananaCakex and facebook

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Friends i have met at ET4 and Micheal and Daniel.

Photo:

dorkifying-1736616_600_450.jpg

Edited by BananaCake

Forum Name: get-well-cards.

Age/Location: 19/Wolverhampton.

Favourite Twi-guest? BooBoo and Bronson.

Favourite other movies? The Notebook, Peal Harbor, 500 Days of Summer.

Favourite other books? Eh, too many to name!

Favourite TV shows? One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Neighbours, Desperate Housewives, Skins, Misfits.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? I don't have any really.

Other interests: Gigs, Travelling, Sleeping!

Something interesting about yourself: I'm half German. And a nursery assistant.

Most likely to be found on? Twitter or Tumblr.

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? My friends.

ooooo where in wolvo? im living down by west park :) ... right by where the ladies of the night hang out... =s

ooooo where in wolvo? im living down by west park :) ... right by where the ladies of the night hang out... =s

ooooh wicked! i live in pendeford. so i'm weelllll close to you [and your local ladies of the night haha]

lol well if you ever see someone wondering around with a twilight bag or a twilight t shirt or maybe a hoody and stuff like that... it's a good possibility it's me :D lol

Forum Name: LucyCullen

Age/Location: 15, Wakefield

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3

Favourite Twi-guest? Oooh, JCB <3 and Charlie Bewley :D

Favourite other movies? The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Lion King, Harry Potter, Lost Boys, Inception- what an absolute sensation of a film.

Favourite other books? Harry Potter, Sookie Stackhouse novels, The Notebook.

Favourite TV shows? True Blood, Glee.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? I have many :)

Other interests: AIDEN GRIMSHAW (X Factor) :smile: Oh if only I was married to that man <3 <3 <3

Something interesting about yourself: Hmmm, interesting fact? I could rap every word of Love The Way You Lie to you :') Also Aiden Grimshaw replied to me on twitter, that's interesting ;D

Most likely to be found on? Facebook or twitter (Facebook name: Lucy Tranter, twitter name: LucyTeeee)

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting guests, spending time with my lovely cousin and hopefully meet some new people :)

Photo:

100921_0816512.jpg

(I don't know how to make my picture smaller, I'm sorry :clap: )

Forum Name: naurarwen_fangorn

Age/Location: 23/Blackpool

Have you attended any other ET events? Brum Proms, ET3, and ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? So far I've loved them all. Jose Zuniga was amazing I told him I saw him in Next with Nic Cage and was sad by what happened to his character and he gave me a hug and told me he was surprised I'd spotted him in it.

Favourite other movies? Far too many to list. But just a few Underworld Trilogy, Alien Quadriology, LotR Trilogy, Bad Boys Duology, yeah far to many collections. Also Harry Potter, can't wait for Deathly Hollows Part 1

Favourite other books? Harry Potter, Sookie Stackhouse novels, The Dark Series, The Magicians Guild, Immortal Series, Vampire Diaries (though they confuse me alittle), the Last Vampire series, Vampire Academy, Hush Hush, Crescendo, Fallen and Torment. Love more than that but would take me forever to list them.

Favourite TV shows? True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Dollhouse, CSI, Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles, Legend of the Seeker, NCIS

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Way too many to list

Other interests: Horses and making costumes

Something interesting about yourself: I don't seem like the book/movie nerd to most but I absolutely love reading and watching movies. Watching movies and reading is where I get most of my inspiration for costumes. I also have a gorgeous horse called Tillie

Most likely to be found on? Facebook or twitter

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting all of the guests, getting to see all my lovely friends and wearing costumes.

Pic: I'm the weird looking Volterra Edward with the lovely pegasusmarsters and Emelso

100_4355-1.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

forum name: MaryAlic

Age/Location: 26/ Norway

Have you attended any other ET events? No, ET5 will be my first! :clap: I did go to an event in stockholm, and one in Oslo( small one)

Favourite Twi-guest? Defently Ashley , Rob, Kristen, Dakota, Jackson & Rachelle

Favourite other movies? The runaways, Schindlers list, pretty woman, The shining, and The spirit of the forest(gibler studios)

Favourite other books? The house of night serie... i dont know where to start i love reading and have soo many favorits but im aspecely fond of biografies

Favourite TV shows? Everything that involvs making food, love to watch and learn

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Ashley Green, Jonny Depp, Dakota Fanning and Julia Roberts are defently on the top of my list :thumbup:

Other interests: pictures- taking and fiksing them, having fun in the kitchen :P

Something interesting about yourself: will come back to this on a later piont :blink:

Most likely to be found on? facebook :D

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Everything, this is my first time in Englad and my first time on a event like this :YAHOO: hope time goes realy realy fast :YAHOO:

I WILL post a picture when i founf out how i do it :blush: anyone???

Sinse this is my wery first time im raly curios one everything... i would like to know a litle more off what to ekspekt :unsure:

Hope that someone would like to tell me :D

I need no introduction :D ....haha Im not that stuck up I just cant be bothered filling one in ^_^

Im Cheryl, Im 24, I love Backstreet Boys, Jamie Campbell Bower and Ben Barnes.

That is all.

Oh Cheryl this exceeded all my introduction expectations, excellent!

Yours is in an entirely different league of its own :)

Im Cheryl, Im 24, I love Backstreet Boys, Jamie Campbell Bower, Ben Barnes and Ray for getting me Ben Barnes' autograph.

That is all.

:huh:

Edited by rayray_x

Yours is in an entirely different league of its own :)

Im Cheryl, Im 24, I love Backstreet Boys, Jamie Campbell Bower, Ben Barnes and Ray for getting me Ben Barnes' autograph.

That is all.

:huh:

So true <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

David your post count is in a league of its own lol :huh:

Forum Name: Talena

Age/Location: 24 Belgium

Have you attended any other ET events? Yep, prom twilight Et 3 and Et4

Favourite Twi-guest? Bronson pelletier

Favourite other movies? Virgin suicide, Cruel intention, the man in the moon

Favourite other books? True blood

Favourite TV shows? Grey's anatomy , Roswell, Oth, Gossip girl, supernatural,vampire diaries

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Reese witherspoon, shiri appleby, Sophia bush

Other interests: food,travel,sleep, drink,dance...

Something interesting about yourself: hum nothing to say

Most likely to be found on? Twitter and facebook

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Have fun and meeting people

a>

Edited by talena

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name: Ballet

Age/Location: not/ West yorkshire

Have you attended any other ET events? Yep, Et1.2.3.4 and now 5

Favourite Twi-guest? all of them!!!!!!11

Favourite other movies? Gone with the wind, All the Lord of the rings. Underworld the list goes on and on and on

Favourite other books? True blood, Vampire academy, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Love At stake series, and many many many more..

Favourite TV shows? True Blood,vampire diaries, Criminal minds CSI

Favourite Actors/Actresses?

Other interests:

Something interesting about yourself: hum nothing to say

Most likely to be found on? facebook

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Have fun and meeting people

Photo0084.jpg

I will be joined by my daugher Sumayyah who has been to all I have and for his first time my son Riyaz..

CNV00058.jpg

BE1B40C42B.jpg

Forum Name: Lisajb28Real

Name: Lisa Sherman

Age/Location: Will be the big '30' january 28th :Dwest mersea,Colchester

Have you attended any other ET events? London proms ET3 ET4 Soon ET5

Favourite Twi-guest? Daniel Cudmore

Favourite other movies? The Crow, Coyote Ugly, And of course the Twilight Saga!

Favourite other books? The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Shifters series, Vampire Academy and many more

Favourite TV shows? Super Natural,Vampire Diaries, True Blood

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Brandon Lee, Jackson Rathbone,Gerad Buttler

Other interests: READING : )

Something interesting about yourself: Iam double jointed! Interesting Enough Oh and i was on the Micheal Barrymore show when i was 12!

Most likely to be found on? Facebook, And here!

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? DanielCudmore <3 Phwooooor

ET4137-1.jpg

Forum Name: EdwardDiggory

Age/Location: 25 from Wolverhampton

Have you attended any other ET events? Yeah, ET1, ET2, ET3, ET4, Brum TwiProm and ET5 very soon!! :dance:

Favourite Twi-guest? Peter Facinelli, Jamie Campbell Bower and BooBoo Stewart!

Favourite other movies? Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice... Anything RomCom/Musical!

Favourite other books? Harry Potter, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Vampire Academy, Jane Austen, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural..........

Favourite TV shows? Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Lost, Being Human, Glee..........

Favourite Actors/Actresses? There are too many to mention!!!

Other interests: Crafts and Music.

Something interesting about yourself: Dunno.... I've climbed Mount Snowdon twice!

Most likely to be found on? Facebook

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Seeing friends, making new friends and awesome guests!

Me: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1845...p;id=1061561506

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name: Chimmykins

Age/Location: 22/Gloucestershire

Have you attended any other ET events? 1, 2, 3 & 4

Favourite Twi-guest? I've enjoyed meeting them all.

Favourite other movies? I have loads.

Favourite other books? Stephen King, Harry Potter, House of Night, Hannibal book series etc.

Favourite TV shows? Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Tru Calling, Chuck, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Being Human, SG1, True Blood, Bones, Casualty, etc.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Eliza Dushku, Alyson Hannigan, more Whedonverse actors...

Other interests: Disney, Music, Photography, Movies, Digital art, Web design, Arty Things, Reading, Computers in General, Other conventions

Something interesting about yourself: ...

Most likely to be found on? Facebook, Twitter, here.

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting new people, seeing friends.

Photo: Me & Bronson:

72421_448663928324_517173324_5584822_7784192_n.jpg

Edited by chimmykins

Forum Name: ihearttwilightsaga

Age/Location: 30/West Yorkshire

Have you attended any other ET events? 4

Favourite Twi-guest? Julia Jones was really sweet and Leah Gibson was fab, she seemed just as excited to be there as we were (Loved meeting the authors as well, Becca Fitzpatrick was great)

Favourite other movies? Erm . . . how to choose? Teen film - probably Bring it on, other films - too many to choose from!

Favourite other books? Love love love the Vampire Academy series, other favourite authors would include Harlan Coben, Toni Morrison, me!

Favourite TV shows? Anything sci-fi, love Big Bang Theory, wish the silly americans hadn't cancelled Dollhouse!, love Warehouse 13, was a big X-phile, think Fringe is great, and Chuck, Criminal Minds, Stargate (any!), Sanctuary, Bones, and have really enjoyed The Walking Dead (even if it's scared the living bejesus out of me!

Favourite Actors/Actresses? David Duchovny, Amanda Tapping, any Twilight cast in anything (loved the episode of Criminal Minds where Jackson played a split personality - he makes a brilliant woman!)

Other interests: writing and my job - I'm a primary school teacher so that's pretty all consuming, and my own children - all four of the little 'angels'!!

Something interesting about yourself: Erm . . . . nope, oh wait - I have a pretty rare blood type

Most likely to be found on? the sofa asleep - my life is crazy busy!

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Getting away from my crazy life and heading into crazy Twilight universe - it's brill to be surrounded by so many other Twihards - makes me feel less like a weirdo - and meeting all of the guests of course!

Photo: Don't really 'do' photos!!