Tomorrow :)

DavidB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple that with the fact that I chat to some of you on the forum, or facebook, or twitter, and sometimes peoples names are different on all three! :WINCE: lol

That'll be me!

:blush::P

but then, I think you know who I am now

:D

Couple that with the fact that I chat to some of you on the forum, or facebook, or twitter, and sometimes peoples names are different on all three! :WINCE: lol

That'll be me!

:blush::P

but then, I think you know who I am now

:D

I would hope so, otherwise I recently drove to Barry and spent the afternoon with a complete stranger! :P

LOL! I was the one who wasn't a super psycho stalker. ;);)

I havn't even begun to think about packing, I'm terrible when it comes to packing though. I went to London a few weeks back for two days and took 8 pairs of shoes...and I only ended up wearing four of those pairs.

Will hopfully pack tonight after I've been round my Nan's....if not I panic pack tomorrow ^^

God I'm terrible lol ^^

I havn't even begun to think about packing, I'm terrible when it comes to packing though. I went to London a few weeks back for two days and took 8 pairs of shoes...and I only ended up wearing four of those pairs.

Will hopfully pack tonight after I've been round my Nan's....if not I panic pack tomorrow ^^

God I'm terrible lol ^^

8 paires?? And you wore 4 of them in two days? Woow that's impressive!

• Moderators

You werent this supportive when I wanted to pack 12 nail varnishes and 8 black mascaras! and those are only small things :headscratch:

I think you'll find I suggested (1) taking a bigger suitcase or (2) taking a bag as well, but with all those changes .. you know the story :WINCE:

If you were not forced to be so selective, I wouldn't mind you taking that much! :blush:

There are clothes and books and bits and bobs all over my room. On top of that the cold that I thought I'd gotten rid of on Wednesday decided to makes an appearence again this morning so I feel a bit poo! Promised my daughter no excessive drinking and I'd take her for a swim but I think that's out of the window now, I'll watch her swim and drink JD!! lol!! Something has got to cure this stupid bug!!

Too Tall, you've commented on my FB status a couple of times lately and David, you know who I am :) anyway, this time, I'm going to take pics of real people! So watch out for me and my dodgy camera skills!

See you all tomorrow <3

• Moderators

Yes, you should definitely talk to lots of people while you're there :P

Everyone's getting there at different times throughout the day. Some are there already, some won't get there til after work, or even Saturday.

Not packed... And I still have to find things to wear... Hmm...

Neither am I, but I'm bored at work and have worked out my own packing list. I'm a little freaked at how long it is, and am trying to decide what can be sacrificed. :unsure:

The worrying thing is that next weekend will likely be even worse. :WINCE:

Yeh, I can see next week being worse