We're 3rd from top boys and girls its getting closer ^_^

Shinodas_bint

I love writing lists. I suppose its my ocd. When I go reading festival im such a nightmare.

Already got my day outfits sorted (or know what to buy) and Voltari ball sorted (likely its a friends wedding two weeks before :) ) the other nights I wont dress up as such.

And on top of that it's also my birthday in October so got some money towards my shopping trip prior to con thats why I love the October one expecially :)

I was so ill when i got back was off the following week from work with a chest infection stupid cold nights and rain has to be said was the worst reading for weather for few years :(

I think im calling it a day after this year and stick to going to gigs.

Anways I digress got my eye on a gorgeous accesorize bag already picked up my monsoon dress was orginally £160 got it for £30 :) epic bargain very different olive green with tons of beading quite heavy but thats the beading :)

I love writing lists. I suppose its my ocd. When I go reading festival im such a nightmare.

ha ha, too right! was sooooooooooo organised for Reading, and have still had flu ever since! :P