Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

I'll help you spend your guest encounter money :D

Who knows, a guest may be announced that you want even more.

I remember being delighted that Chris Hayerdahl was announced for ET3 cos I ended up with three autographs, Twi, Supernatural and Stargate :D

Thanks Rhi. :D But they probably won't announce anyone else I want - I can say that because I'm not a huge Twilight fan. :( I'm a Facinelli fan, and the sister/daughter of total Twihards. I only come to the ETs because they're awesome and my sister comes with me to cons for things I like. That's why I was so excited about Jodelle, she's been in tons of other stuff. Not a huge deal though, I'd literally never heard of anyone at ET2 and it was the best weekend ever (haha, there's something to ponder for those of you not coming any more!) I'd just set my heart on Peter for this one.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help you spend your guest encounter money

Who knows, a guest may be announced that you want even more.

I remember being delighted that Chris Hayerdahl was announced for ET3 cos I ended up with three autographs, Twi, Supernatural and Stargate

Thanks Rhi. :smile: But they probably won't announce anyone else I want - I can say that because I'm not a huge Twilight fan. :blush: I'm a Facinelli fan, and the sister/daughter of total Twihards. I only come to the ETs because they're awesome and my sister comes with me to cons for things I like. That's why I was so excited about Jodelle, she's been in tons of other stuff. Not a huge deal though, I'd literally never heard of anyone at ET2 and it was the best weekend ever (haha, there's something to ponder for those of you not coming any more!) I'd just set my heart on Peter for this one.

aw :unsure: I know what you mean. Always dangerous to be particularly keen to meet one guest, I am rubbish, so I wont say any guests names in case I jinx them lol ^_^

and ET2 was fab :thumbup:

and you lot need to learn that Kev does the baking in our house, I just decorate them :poki:

Okay, only cos I taught him cos I had run out of time, but still............... :D

still really want some cookies now :D

never mind, golden syrup pudding and custard for afters :YAHOO:

*Cough - Michael Sheen - Cough*

They won't let you near him if you're ill ...

They did with Peter at ET1...I seem to remember everyone getting 'Flucinelli' and then 'Tysonitus' with Tyson Houseman. Incidentally....the phrase 'Tysonitus made me laugh more than you will ever know....type it into google and see what it actually is......LMFAO

P.s. Michael Sheen ^_^

I agree everyone has the right to their own opinion!!! So if people voice that they feel upset and angry why do people feel the need to go on and comment one person in particular!!!

I feel let down because you purchase your ticket for a reason (guests that are attending) yes we are always told that work commitments come first but three in a row is devasting!!! If they were being replaced with guests of the same calibra it was soften the blow (but at such short notice it may not be achieved). Well done ME for trying to find a replacement however I think people should stop turning on others when it is not directly aimed at them and just voicing an opinion!!

*Cough - Michael Sheen - Cough*

They won't let you near him if you're ill ...

They did with Peter at ET1...I seem to remember everyone getting 'Flucinelli' and then 'Tysonitus' with Tyson Houseman. Incidentally....the phrase 'Tysonitus made me laugh more than you will ever know....type it into google and see what it actually is......LMFAO

Lmao Amazing! I was lucky enough to just get the Flucinelli haha.

I agree everyone has the right to their own opinion!!! So if people voice that they feel upset and angry why do people feel the need to go on and comment one person in particular!!!

I feel let down because you purchase your ticket for a reason (guests that are attending) yes we are always told that work commitments come first but three in a row is devasting!!! If they were being replaced with guests of the same calibra it was soften the blow (but at such short notice it may not be achieved). Well done ME for trying to find a replacement however I think people should stop turning on others when it is not directly aimed at them and just voicing an opinion!!

I'm sorry you feel that way. People tend to quote someone when they have a forum conversation with them, I dont think anyone is being picked on

Oh, I know it's totally a risk booking for one guest but I'm still glad I took it. I got a ticket for one person at previous event . . . who then cancelled . . . because I am evidently cursed . . . but we had a good time anyway and met them at a stage door eventually. ^_^

And I got the Flucinelli and I didn't even get to meet Peter! I caught it off my sister . . . far less exciting.

I'm sorry you feel that way. People tend to quote someone when they have a forum conversation with them, I dont think anyone is being picked on

Hi rhianydd ,

That is my opinion with regards to the comments that is my view. That was the first post I posted on this topic and I just disagree with the way some people are made to feel just because someone else has a different view. I just hope ME can come up trumps and all of the negative energy will be forgotten and replaced with utter happiness at someone amazing stepping in as a replacement ^_^ !!!

• Moderators

Absolutely. No-one's being picked on. People just reply to different points that are raised ^_^

Of course everyone's upset and angry, but sometimes things are said that are a little unreasonable, so others generally want to try and reason with them and calm things down.

It can't be nice for an organiser to sit here and read people saying they'll never come to another one of their cons etc.

I'm a vampire girl through and through so the loss of all 3 main vampire guests has really upset me (especially as I'm a Peter fan!)

I'm attending now purely to see my friends, I've met 3 of the wolves attending, really wasn't impressed by two of them, so I now have a silver ticket, complete with photoshoots that I really have no need for.

I appreciate this is no ones fault, but jumping on people for being upset is unfair and suggesting that everyone will have an amazing time with the other guests, is not necessarily true. This is just a very expensive girls weekend for me.

Absolutely. No-one's being picked on. People just reply to different points that are raised ^_^

Of course everyone's upset and angry, but sometimes things are said that are a little unreasonable, so others generally want to try and reason with them and calm things down.

It can't be nice for an organiser to sit here and read people saying they'll never come to another one of their cons etc.

I agree with the last point you make totally!! But sometimes people commenting on someones negative views can also be taken other ways too!! I don't want to dwell on it I was just making my point that from reading this thread some people feel they can't voice the more negative of opinions without a backlash so enough said on the issue and hopefully all faith will be restored for everyone concerned that ME can and will pull off an amazing event!!!

• Moderators

I appreciate this is no ones fault, but jumping on people for being upset is unfair and suggesting that everyone will have an amazing time with the other guests, is not necessarily true. This is just a very expensive girls weekend for me.

I agree with the last point you make totally!! But sometimes people commenting on someones negative views can also be taken other ways too!! I don't want to dwell on it I was just making my point that from reading this thread some people feel they can't voice the more negative of opinions without a backlash so enough said on the issue and hopefully all faith will be restored for everyone concerned that ME can and will pull off an amazing event!!!

I will say to both of you that no-one is being jumped on, nor being told not to express any feelings on the situation, but of course with it being a public forum there will be others who disagree a little. So things will be discussed. No one has been told to shut up and there have been no posts removed.

All of us simply want it to end up being a good event for all, and for the disappointment to be expressed in a reasonable fashion, which is mostly is. There's just an occasional comment here or there that I personally find a little out of line, so I may reply. I'm certainly not stopping anyone from saying anything though :D

Okay I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything but the line up is 2 well known & loved wolves, 2 newbie wolves (not bad) who are in Eclipse for all of about 30sec combined and 2 almost unknowns who are in it for about 10 sec. With Peter pulling out, that's a massive blow to the "bigger & better guests" statement. I wish all the cancellation guests well in their work but I have to be honest, I wouldn't have bought the ticket I have to see the line up as it stands. The thing is, there is a strong possibility that Alex will pull out too so what then? It's getting closer to the date therefore harder to get guests who are of the same standard as those that have withdrew.

God love all those at ME/SM coz it can't/won't be easy to find some great guests at short notice like this.

Not necessarily true on the "impossible to find good guests at the last minute".

I have seen it in the past where huge names have been announced very last minute. This is because they just cannot commit to things months in the distant future. 3-4 weeks before an event, you never know. If they have that weekend free...

Might not happen. But I'm sure Mark and Jason are doing their best. I feel very sorry for them right now.

Okay I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything but the line up is 2 well known & loved wolves, 2 newbie wolves (not bad) who are in Eclipse for all of about 30sec combined and 2 almost unknowns who are in it for about 10 sec. With Peter pulling out, that's a massive blow to the "bigger & better guests" statement. I wish all the cancellation guests well in their work but I have to be honest, I wouldn't have bought the ticket I have to see the line up as it stands. The thing is, there is a strong possibility that Alex will pull out too so what then? It's getting closer to the date therefore harder to get guests who are of the same standard as those that have withdrew.

God love all those at ME/SM coz it can't/won't be easy to find some great guests at short notice like this.

Seth is actually one of my favourite characters so I am personally so excited about meeting BooBoo :D

Can I ask - how is there a strong possibility of Alex pulling out?

Edited by Holly