Party Themes Announced

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday Night

FOUNDERS DAY PARADE!

IPB Image

Come one, come all, to celebrate 150 years of the town of Mystic Falls! Everyone is welcome at the founders day parade for a fun-filled night of celebrations! It doesn't matter whether you are the 2011 Miss Mystic falls, a soldier with a war wound or two, or just one of the local High School footballers or cheerleaders: this night will be a blast for everyone!! But be warned, there are rumours that there may be vampires in our midst!!!

Saturday Night

COOPER CARNIVAL!

IPB Image

ROLL UP, ROLL UP! welcome to the Cooper Carnival on-the-go!!! This renowned travelling carnival is stopping by at the Park Inn, Northampton on Saturday night, it's an event that shouldn't be missed!!! If you're a carnie at heart then get out that loin-cloth and come along as the strong-man, or dust off your whip and be the lion tamer; remember, all sorts of misfits are welcome on the carnie circuit! Just watch out for the clowns... not everybody loves a clown!!!

Sunday Night

BRISTOL GENERAL STAFF PARTY!

IPB Image

This is one night you don't want to be on-call or be rushed into the ER in Bristol!!! Doctors and nurses be wary, there's more going on in there than meets the eye! Join us celebrating the full moon at the local Bristol General Hospital! Wash the blood of your scrubs, and bandage up your wounds - we don't wanna be tempting those vampires on the prowl!

Edited by slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

WOW! That was quick. Awesome themes. I do wish the staff party was in the Friday though as I'm never there on the Sunday ;)

I think you could stay the Sunday night this one time...... get some scrubs on and partaaay!!! :smile:

SJ

x

Love the themes sound like something I'd normally throw myself into but there are limits

and while I'm sure coming straight from Egypt is just about doable, packing a 19th Century gown with hoop skirt for the flights beforehand seems just a tad too far to go.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm not a big fan of anything that encourages people to dress up as clowns, but these seem cool :smile:

Lol... we had a scary looking clown at RH1...... methinks they will appear whether we encourage them or not!!!! ;)

• Showmasters Admin

I think you could stay the Sunday night this one time...... get some scrubs on and partaaay!!! :smile:

SJ

x

I'm gonna have to aren't I? I was about to buy scrubs when Housebroken got cancelled.

I may just come as a patient... u know, I can finally wear all those bandages I have saved up from over the years!!!! ;) hehehehehe (And that way if I show up with any broken bones I'll blend right in!!!!)

SJ

x

• Moderators

I'm not a big fan of anything that encourages people to dress up as clowns, but these seem cool ;)

Lol... we had a scary looking clown at RH1...... methinks they will appear whether we encourage them or not!!!! ;)

Yes I saw photos of that and I was quite thankful I didn't go :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

You want to put SJ on a gurney?

Isn't that just begging for some catastrophic accident?

Nah... it's preparation... we already KNOW there will be some kind of catastrophic accident... this just... helps a little bit! :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

After saying that there was no way I was going to the Founders Day Parade party as a Cheerleader, guess what outfit I ordered today? Don't know whether I'm brave enough though! There might have to be a bit of dieting involved first! :(