CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

he is pretty cool :wub: looking forward to seeing more miami :P

watching CSI at Mutley's yey! surprised the viewers voted for Slaughter House and not Lady Heather's Box :P Miami must be getting more popular! ;) either that or people have seen LHB lots of times :P

it's a good ep but it reminds me of that CSI ep with the autistic dude and the libary cage... and the woman who was crushed in the car by the train?! *name escapes me* :D

what CSI is it tomoz? (Sat), CSI s5 rerun?

Luv sah xx

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhh thankies!! du know the ep of CSI I was on about?! :P

which one was it Satuday... I know we watched... it at some point :(

Miami was cool on Tuesday (jeese can't beleive it was almost 48hours ago already :huh:) actually yeah I can only mem one of the murders doh! and I used to be so good at this and writing my mini-reviews :o

Luv sah xx

ps-anyone know which ep is on tomoz? am asking cause I'll be on a megabus from Cardiff to London and won't be able to watch it!:lol:

I've heard this season is the best so far, which is excellent, I am enjoying it more too, but I was away on Tuesday and I missed the new episode :rolleyes: Ggggrrrr, do C5 repeat Miami at the moment? Or am I going to be waiting till they finish the season and re-run it alll again:(

KIWI :P

missed it as well :rolleyes:

was off hanging out in LSq with Cher :angry:

as much as I LOVE CSI and am getting more into Miami, yey for the rest of ya btw :( I am happy enough to wait to see it on DVD - it's nice to think of buying them in the future knowing there's an ep or 2 that will be brand new! :(

ahhhhh tis friday! eeeek! I'd forgotten! :P *runs to find a tape*...

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

hi

sorry just posting in here now!!!

i'm a total CSI addict!!! I'm in the middle of a CSI weekend but had to take a break cos i was workin this morning!!!!

Vegas is my fav, loved Miami til they killed speed!! now i don't like the new guy!!, as for NY it really grrew on me(prob cos gary sinise is one of my fav actors!!)

phew!! thats all for the mo, gotta go!!

hugs, D.

I know this is a bit late, but did anyone see last weeks miami? How weirdly did it go with whats been happening in New Orleans at the mo? they didn't air it the U,S at the same time did they? I would have thought maybe pushed it back a bit-what with doing that to grave danger with the London bombings, or maybe not since were not in america?

Another thing, as if Horatio got out of that building, it was waay past 5 secs when he even found that man. And the blasts going off behind him with the car going in slow mo made, with him being 'heroic' me laugh!lol How i love to hate him.:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I am slowly going off Miami.

I dunno, I used to like Horatio, but just lately he has been irritating me more and more. The way he tapers his sentences to a dramactic close, his hands on his hips all the time, and he just has this swagger that bugs the heck out of me. I think he tries too hard to be cool.

I'm not sure about the new guy either. I think he has only been brought in as a kind of 'Greg' character. Young, fairly good looking, (if that's your taste), a few funny lines...hmmm...ring any bells?

The Horation Caine has always irratated me and does stop me from enjoying CSI Miami to the full. I am only a casual watcher and watch for the sake of being "in" with the CSi world so if crossover episodes occour I don't sit there going.."who the hell is ryan wolfe" etc etc. Plus about half Miami episodes I see are very decent TV.

Ryan is annoying me already, as someone else said, he just waltzed into the job whereas Greg had it hard AND he'd been working in the Las Vegas Crime lab for at least 4 years....

KIWI :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

omg I saw Miami last night for the first time in weeks, heeeeee! :lol:

it wasn't amazing tidalwave-scale-amazing but the twists were good and it was just nice to see Alexx :lol: and a few others, still miss Speed though! :lol:

NY I'd seen before but though the whole Romeo and Juliet storyline was pretty cool :lol:

Luv sah xx

• 4 weeks later...

so it seems I am the only one watching CSI Miami? :lol:

it was a double ep this week and it was damn fine! Alexx rocks! :D there was also lots of H stuff with Suzie/Madason and Illyanna/Ray Jr though I'm sure it was a different actor, cuh! he's suddenly grown and aged otherwise :D

Luv sah xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wahooo I got my mum to tape Committed as it was re-ran last weekend! it's waiting for me when I get home yey!!! :(

did anyone watch Weeping Willows on c5 last night? Catherine is so cool!

not long to go till they re-run GRAVE DANGER!!! :D unless c5 is EVIL and have a 3week Christmas break like Sky with SG1/SGA :oB):o

what will I do on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings now? :blink:

hehe! :D

Luv sah xx

I watched weeping willows, i'm not much of a Catherine fan, but i do like that episode.

Unfortunatley while looking thru the Christmas tv guide after Iced (Christmas eve's ep.) the next saturday they will be showing season 4's first ep and the continuation of it the next week, with it being a two-parter. I just hope they are only showing that beacuse not many will be watching since its Christmas and then after those 2 weks, maybe show GD.

I have emailed Five though asking when they'll be showing series 6, no reply yet.

They should start Season 2 of CSI NY and Season 6 of CSI in mid Janurary I'd think (judging by what they usually do). During this time they'll rerun some various episodes of Miami/Ny/Vegas and then after Ny is finished in summer they'll put Season 4 of Miami on.

KIWI ^_^

darn forgot to watch CSI on Saturday... oh I was wrapping presents in another room :D seen Iced quite recently though... maybe it was on Living TV hmmm

as much as I love Assume Nothing and All for Our Country, why those eps??? B) they shudda shoved Bloodlines on for when it's New Years Eve then they cudda gone back to GD on the 6th, cuh! but maybe it's because we are going to get CSI s6 in 4 weeks???? :wub: *gets hopeful*

Tuesday TV nights will be looking up again, with Stargate on 8-9 then hopefully CSI 9-10 and NY 0-11 :lol:

anyone know how many eps are left of Miami s3? I'm resisting looking at an ep guide! :blink:

Committed was cool but I think I got my eps muddled... I was sure that was the one where Sara tells Griss about her Mum killing her Dad :rolleyes: anyone know which one that is?

Luv sah xx