CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

All my CSI DVDs look dead good on their shelf as well... just waiting patiently for CSI:NY!!

double posting cause I want the 400th reply to my thread! :lol:

wahooo! my CSI collection is missing s1 at the mo as I lent it to Katy in order to convert her (not that people should NEED converting!!! :o )

when s4 and Miami come cheap I WILL be adding them proudly to my shelf :rolleyes:

(:lol: at Rach and everyone else who has them already :wub:)

Luv sah xx

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no review of "The Fall" from CSI NY then? cuh! will have to write one laters then, if I can mem enough of what was happening between chatting on msn for half of it and trying to make dinner!! :angry:

NEWS FLASH!

CSI Miami resumes it's normal after-csi slot on TUESDAYS wahooo! :rolleyes:

BUT! we have lost The Real CSI :(

also! The Culture from the Sunday Times lists the top 10 most popular programs for each week and CSI is nearly always the top 3 for channel 5 :angry: however for the week ending 8th of May, it went:

1) Peter Kay - 3.15 million viewers

2)CSI: MIAMI :o 3.13

3)CSI 3.01

4)CSI: NY 2.71

I'm going to have to backtrack and see which ep of Miami it was, VERY surprised it got .12 million more viewers! (however many that is!!!!! :D)

that's all for now!

Luv sah xx

I know exactly what you mean, but as the old addage goes..."the grass is always greener". I bet if you were working the graveyard as a CSI, I bet there would be days where you would wish you were working anywhere but there :P

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely LOVED this weeks Vegas and Miami. They were both excellent episodes.

Grissom/Sara investigating the death of a patient in psychiatric hospital. Fantastic acting by both.

I feel so sorry for Sara, she is carrying around so much baggage, and when she was being held captive, Grissoms quiet plea for the patient to "open the door", spoke volumes about how he feels.

I was riveted throughout this episode, and have to say it is high on the list of my faves.

I am so sad there are only 3 episodes left of the series...tuesday nights just won't be the same :wub:

As for Miami..all I can say is, way to go Horatio...payback time.

I thought he was great in this ep, and how he didn't lose his temper when that guy spat on him, I have no idea. Good things come to those who wait though huh :lol:

I never sat through and watched "Commited", this weeks CSI yet, at the beginning of the year my brother spent time in a phsyciatric hospital so seeing an episode set in one just digs up loads fo bad memories. I heard so many good things about this epsidoe though, especially good comments about Sara so hopefully I'm just gonna brace myself and sit through it, shall definately be worth it, it's the only episode of CSI so far I havent seen! :D

KIWI :lol: