Initiative party

chimmykins

that sounds cool captain :-)

not sure what to dress as for the friday. are you going as mal anytime over the weekend cos i'd love a pic of us all. gonna wear my Kaylee stuff on the sat.

I really want to wear the Captain Mal stuff, hopefully on the Saturday night, i just need to try and lose a bit of weight is all, if I can I will have no fear as I LOVE wearing the browncoat :D

that would be really cool, and if tom comes as wash ;)

Going as a generic lab tech :dance: don't actually have a lab coat though so I'm planning on rocking up in this white shawl/coat thingy (point is it kinda looks like a lab coat even though it isn't...well my mom thinks it does) hopefully I won't look like too much of an idiot :wacko:

woop woop my initative outfit is almost complete! just need to get the accesorise for it now. still need to work out what im doing for the halloween night grr, and it looks like my £75 costume budget is gunu have to rise considering ive already spent £40 eek.

• 3 weeks later...

not sure what to dress as for the friday. are you going as mal anytime over the weekend cos i'd love a pic of us all. gonna wear my Kaylee stuff on the sat.

I really want to wear the Captain Mal stuff, hopefully on the Saturday night, i just need to try and lose a bit of weight is all, if I can I will have no fear as I LOVE wearing the browncoat :lol:

Think I'm going as River on the Saturday night so could be a few of us as the firefly cast!

I really want to wear the Captain Mal stuff, hopefully on the Saturday night, i just need to try and lose a bit of weight is all, if I can I will have no fear as I LOVE wearing the browncoat :lol:

Think I'm going as River on the Saturday night so could be a few of us as the firefly cast!

:D Firefly group photo anyone?