Eternal Twilight 5 Hotel Booking Code

showmasters

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe SM will be able to contact Hilton and get some added - or let us know if there will be doubles available? I can't see them not having any doubles at all....... Maybe drop them an email?

I've pointed the missing doubles out to SM and also alerted them that either the room allocation has already sold out or there's a problem with the booking system.

Hopefully an update will follow soon!

Just so you guys know this is coming up on the website now. I wanted two rooms preferably one double, one twin for fri-mon and all it comes up with is

"Please note that the group rate you requested is unavailable. Available rates are displayed below"

It was available when I did it because we've booked...maybe they've run out temporarily?

• Moderators

Yeah I just got off the phone to the office so something should be sorted.

Ah, so that was why the phone was busy and I had to e-mail. :P

We've started double-phoning now too? :P

Okay got the twin one working now but still no double which is odd. And the single one is available now if you still want it DavidB

I need a double, which I don't believe were ever put on sale :D

Breakfast is included right? Cos the Hilton breakfast is what makes it worth the money!

Pretty sure it said that when I looked. Do you not read? :D

I do infact read! *huff* I need to make my money back in apple juice so I'm just making sure :)

And while I do read I didn't read :)

Yay breakfast!

They dont charge you until check out, and then you can choose how to pay, whether it be cash, debit or credic card. Or thats what happened at et3 :D

But does it affect your limit on your card until then? I`m trying to clear my CC so don`t want to whack it up again especially if I don`t actually end up going :/ (I will have to book 2 twin rooms you see = EXPENSIVE!)

No double rooms at all?

So no Twin rooms either?

Haha I spose I should actually go look myself huh :P

No, it shouldnt affect the limit on your credit card as it's just there to hold your room until you get there and decide how you actually want to pay for it. It never showed up on my credit card, only the tiny part of my bill that I paid on it when I was checking out.

Edited by Mrs Jacob Black