Tickets are on sale on the day of the show only

showmasters

Presumably photoshoots will be the same deal?

That's my understanding, yes.

Oh hell, this is going to screw with disabled people like me and the wife going.

If you need help - e.g. have a problem with standing for a longer time because you're disabled - please let the crew know. They'll help you out.

Presumably photoshoots will be the same deal?

That's my understanding, yes.

Oh hell, this is going to screw with disabled people like me and the wife going.

If you need help - e.g. have a problem with standing for a longer time because you're disabled - please let the crew know. They'll help you out.

Except it's hard to get near any of the crew until your at the front of the queue.

Except it's hard to get near any of the crew until your at the front of the queue.

I've kind of answered that in the other topic, but I'll reply here too to make sure it doesn't get missed.

I know it does seem logical to join the queue. But if you need help the best way is really to walk past the queue to look for the crew members and tell them you need help.

If one of you can walk easier than the other, maybe let the person who has bigger problems alone for a minute (if that is an option) and have them join the line while the other one goes to speak to crew.

If there's an odd remark from someone in line you can just reply with what you posted here, you're disabled and need help. That will shut everyone up.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

will there be a list of prices beforehand so we can budget :)

Entry prices will be:

Early Bird Admission at £10 (for all ages)

Standard Adult Admission (from 11.00 a.m.) at £5

Child Admission at £3 (For ages 12 and under only).

Autograph and photoshoot prices (and days) are normally posted shortly before the event. I would think we'll see something within the next few days.

Entry prices will be:

Autograph and photoshoot prices (and days) are normally posted shortly before the event. I would think we'll see something within the next few days.

Any idea how much the guests will be? Sheppard and Borg Queen in particular. Hoping they keep it under the £20 mark as wana get a few things signed.

Entry prices will be:

what time is early bird at? As I wanna squeeze in the real radio car boot sale first ;)

The case I transport my Proton pack in is quite large, is there anywhere that I can store the case once ive taken everything out of it?

I've found conflicting info on Google, so not sure if Braehead Arena has a cloakroom or not. That's where I would have left the case. Maybe another cosplayer can help.

Our Sister, who has Spina bifida, doesn't look disabled, & is constantly getting "looks" from other people, so being told not to worry about it is another stab in the back. As non disabled, you may think this is petty for us to worry, but when there are constant problems, like no seats at concerts etc, you start to get annoyed.

We have no problem with you, as you have helped us out in the past, it's the general public who judge our Sister.

Our Sister, who has Spina bifida, doesn't look disabled, & is constantly getting "looks" from other people, so being told not to worry about it is another stab in the back. As non disabled, you may think this is petty for us to worry, but when there are constant problems, like no seats at concerts etc, you start to get annoyed.

We have no problem with you, as you have helped us out in the past, it's the general public who judge our Sister.

If I have left any impression that it is petty of someone to worry I apologize.

Actually I have my own share of experiences of doing events on crutches.

So from own experience I can tell that there is no need to worry, the crew will look after you.

Trust me, I could get mad at some members of the general public too sometimes, just like your sister.

Last year I did have to use one of these electric scooters while I was at Disneyland because I had an infection with my foot. I'm not exactly tiny. So I did get my fair share of "she's just too lazy to walk" stares too.

Those problems with my foot kept coming back in various forms over the years, so I've done my fair share of events on crutches as well because I couldn't put weight on the foot.

The crew has always looked after me very well. And when some attendees post here that they won't come because they think they won't be helped I am trying to assure them that there's no reason to worry, yes.

While on crutches I did have my fair share of meeting idiots and missing chairs too, and I can vouch that SM shows are different to what you, me and a lot of other handicapped people have encountered.

Again I apologize if me trying to get that across is offensive to you. I am simply doing my best trying to help.

Unfortunately the stares of other people is something the crew can't do much about. If it gets really bad they can tell the person "she's disabled", but that is pretty much it I am afraid.

The standard procedure is that if a disabled attendee has any issues those will be sorted at the event. If you're really concerned you could try e-mailing TooTall (he's looking after disabled attendees) and try to figure something out in advance. But he's travelling right now, so you'd have to wait a couple of days for a reply.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I get a lot of that too I'm on crutches a lot because of the arthritis in my knee and spine problems I have a lot of good days but travel sets my back off, the crew will go out of there way to help you if they can they gave been great with me in the past, and most if them don't bite

I get a lot of that too I'm on crutches a lot because of the arthritis in my knee and spine problems I have a lot of good days but travel sets my back off, the crew will go out of there way to help you if they can they gave been great with me in the past, and most if them don't bite

Check with your pit boss.

You probably know that they normally ask in the mornings if someone has photo shoots.

So I'm sure there is some system in place that will allow you to pick the tickets up too seeing they were not sold online.

Thank you would hate to miss him but I am excited about crewing lol:)