Music guests

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice Cooper would be a perfect guest!!! I know that he already did a huge horror con in the US recently with photoshoots and everything! I was lucky enough to meet him a couple years back and he's a really decent, but quiet, down to earth guy.

Debbie Harry - a great music guest but also a great actor.

Meatloaf (as above)

David Bowie (ridiculous suggestion I know) - again, he's a great music star plus an amazing actor.

Edited by keithporter23

N-Dubz...music?...behave!!!

Looking at the list of bands/artists mentioned, I could see Celin Dion and Kiss doing 'em (especially the latter) as Mr. Simmons loves money. You won't find any serious musicians selling their autographs for £15-20 a pop. Just look at my list I've not had to pay for a single music autograph. And as for the person who mentioned Anvil, you only have to wait until after the gig and they'll literally come into the crowd and sign and pose...I know I did it.

Oh, and the likes of Lemmy, Within Temptation, Diablo Swing Orchestra...sign for fans (again I know first hand!)

If you did announce say My Chemical Romance, Tool (haha good luck getting Mr. Keenan), Marilyn Manson, Trent Reznor, Dream Theater, Rush and the likes of Metallica, Iron Maiden or AC/DC you'd have queues like Collectormania has NEVER seen. You put say Danile Radcliffe or Rob Patterson next to say Maiden, AC/DC or Metallica I know who'd get the bigger queue (also I know which one is more passionate as well :D )

Edited by rogue_entity

• 3 weeks later...

Music guests I'd like to see:

Avril Lavigne (long shot, I know )

Emma Bunton

Angie Hart

Gene Simmons

Paul Stanley

Singers/Actors:

Evan Rachel Wood

Hayden Panettiere

Amanda Seyfried

Christina Aguilera

Joey Lawrence

Jenna Von Oy

Any of those will be very good.

Realistic:

Suggs

Unrealistic (just for the hell of it):

Brian May

I could be wrong but I seem to remember overhearing a comment at another signing event that Suggs had been approached to appear and they had come close to getting him but couldn't quite reach an agreement.

I think there was a discussion around Brian May coming to Autographica a couple of years back when Patrick Moore appeared. I seem to remember Patrick Moore's representative coming on here saying that Brian May wasn't interested in attending, so while I guess it is unlikely he would appear now it seems that at least an approach of sorts has been made.

oh my fxxxxxx god lolo it would be amazing if suggs n the boys came i would so love that.

Agree with lots of suggestions on here, esp Alice Cooper, Shirley Manson, Suggs, Debbie Harry and Ray Davies.

I'd also add

Tommy Ramone - last surviving original Ramones member. Lots of Ramones merchandise that I'd like to get signed.

Other members of the Ramones - Marky Ramone, Richie Ramone, C.J. Ramone

Any of the remaining Sex Pistols

The Clash - Mick Jones, Paul Simonen, Topper Headon, Terry Chimes

(I've met Mick a few times and he's one of the best people I've ever met)

Midge Ure

Marc Almond

Phil Oakey

Boy George

Martin Fry (ABC)

Glenn Gregory (Heaven 17)

Peter Hook (Joy Division/New Order)

Buster Bloodvessel (Bad Manners)

Hazel O'Connor

Any of The Specials

was gonna make a list up but this pretty well sums up what i would have said

Alice Cooper