• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thankyou very much!! :)

okay this is what i have so far

tumblr_lkonw1G3nB1qg15n0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljafvlegkK1qg15n0o1_500.jpg

and the blade which i also made myself :)

i'm so excited to all you babydolls :D

WOW looks amazing did you use a pattern for the jacket?

Sadly gotta wait 2 weeks for my fabric cos its on back order :poki:

Yay finally! Vamp's gf here, with my own login at last. I'm so laaaazy.

Rocket is coming along well. I has guns and bodystocking on order. Material ready to go. Gonna find me a wig somewhere.

I am struggling on shoes, bayonet blade and holster if anyone has any ideas?

Now to decide whether to wear Rocket on saturday, or Tonks since Natalie Tena will be there... Hmm.

:YAHOO:

After watching Dr Who last night I decided I wanted to do Amy Pond's pirate outfit :') I went shopping today and managed to find some pieces for the costume, I just need a wig, and a pirate hat, and I've ordered some red tights :') I'm not wearing the grey coat because it'll be too hot! :D

I might have a quick change into Alice Cullen too...not sure. I'm only going on one day B) Most likely Sunday

DSCF4070.jpg

:YAHOO:

Yay finally! Vamp's gf here, with my own login at last. I'm so laaaazy.

Rocket is coming along well. I has guns and bodystocking on order. Material ready to go. Gonna find me a wig somewhere.

I am struggling on shoes, bayonet blade and holster if anyone has any ideas?

Now to decide whether to wear Rocket on saturday, or Tonks since Natalie Tena will be there... Hmm.

:angel:

i think me and the other babydolls are going on saturday..which would be badass cos we could have a suckerpunch crew thang going on! ahah :P

i think me and the other babydolls are going on saturday..which would be badass cos we could have a suckerpunch crew thang going on! ahah ;)

Then Rocket it is! That will be super awesome if we can all get together. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dance::dance::dance:

Really does tempt me to do Gorski...

You guys should set up a place and time to have a little shoot. ;-)

PLEASE be madam gorski! that would be so awesome aha :---) you'd totally rock it :')

and yes good ideaa :thumbup:

Really does tempt me to do Gorski...

You guys should set up a place and time to have a little shoot. ;-)

PLEASE be madam gorski! that would be so awesome aha :---) you'd totally rock it :')

and yes good ideaa :thumbup:

Awe, thank you. I already promised someone I'd do Batwoman on saturday so that I can get some photo's and I really want to do Jessica Rabbit on the sunday so if I did do Gorski it would be for half a day, probably the morning (well, late morning as I don't know if we'll be in early or not) as it'd be easier to go from Gorski to Batwoman than the other way around.

But if someone set up a shoot I would definitely stay in that costume for photo's before changing. ;-)

Shame I'm not doing Sweet Pea till August or I would have joined the Sucker Punch group. Oh well. There's always next time.

You'll be so sexeeeeh <3.

BTW...JACOB! ;)

Hahah thanks Vicky and maybe to Jacob at some point but not sure when and no one will know who I am but yeah

Ok, my plans have changed. AGAIN.

I am now doing-

Saturday- Isabella from Dragonage 2

Sunday- Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman

not long now folks! :whistling:

Was it you who was doing Catwoman I was gonna get pics with on the saturday in my Batwoman costume? If so that may alter my plans. Hmm lol

Ok, my plans have changed. AGAIN.

I am now doing-

Saturday- Isabella from Dragonage 2

Sunday- Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman

not long now folks! :chair:

Was it you who was doing Catwoman I was gonna get pics with on the saturday in my Batwoman costume? If so that may alter my plans. Hmm lol

Oh, I do apologise! Its just I'm in love with Dragon age 2 and I REALLY wanna do it on the saturday!

So, bang goes my 'not doing Amy Pond costumes at LFCC' plan.

New plan: Amy all weekend :lol:

Bye bye Lara Croft and Supergirl... Hello THE/CB!Amy, Kissogram!Amy, DOTM!Amy and (if I can get it done which I highly doubt: Pirate!Amy)

Yeah.

Lol. :(

Oh, I do apologise! Its just I'm in love with Dragon age 2 and I REALLY wanna do it on the saturday!

I haven't played 2 yet (love Origin's though, hoping to cosplay Leiliana someday) but I do LOVE how Isabella looks in the trailers.

I think I'm sticking to my days though, so I may be doing Gorski from Sucker Punch & Batwoman on the saturday and then Jessica Rabbit on the sunday. I'll still get pics with you in both your costumes I'm sure, they just won't "match". :o

Bye bye Lara Croft and Supergirl... Hello THE/CB!Amy, Kissogram!Amy, DOTM!Amy and (if I can get it done which I highly doubt: Pirate!Amy)

Yeah.

Lol. :P

How are you going to fit all those in?!

Yeah.

Lol. :P

How are you going to fit all those in?!

Well, there are 3 days (including Friday afternoon, and as Amy is 'plain clothes' cosplay I can get away with wearing them when few other people are in costume :o) so 3 Amy costumes. :) Pirate!Pond is a bonus... if I get it finished I'll bump one of the others for it, probably THE/CB!Amy. :)

Hello, lovely people! Yet another Babydoll cosplayer checking in! I know, we are everywhere! XD I have the wig, that is it, waiting to finish my expo costumes before I have a proper go at it. And if she gets it done in time, my sister will be coming as Blondie! Here is a sneaky peak at my wig , if I can get this picture posting thing to work!

april