Reunions- lets have more

judge death

Just wonded if anyone enjoyed the star wars reuions that are happning at the moment and would there

be room for this to continue for future events any sugestions from tv and film..........?

let me start -- the karate kid (the origanal)

the goonies

sharpe sharpe sharpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also

Firefly

allo allo

baywatch

gladiators

coupling

friends

bond girls

world cup 66

italia 90

ultimate force

spooks

Hornblower

i could go on all day

SHARPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

An American Werewolf In London we have been promised this for years and nothing!

Quite often a reunion is down to appropriate timing, and I believe that one was one of them. If it doesn't come together at a certain point, then it's sometimes not worth doing at a later date, and it won't be persued anymore. It's quite possibly the case with this.

Not exactly a reunion but given the success of the Being Human cast, I still think the Being Human convention was a good idea but way too early! I for myself had no idea about this show by the time the con was announced. I wonder if Massive Events would consider making another try ? Probably not but maybe in parallel with another show (True Blood?) ?

Not exactly a reunion but given the success of the Being Human cast, I still think the Being Human convention was a good idea but way too early! I for myself had no idea about this show by the time the con was announced. I wonder if Massive Events would consider making another try ? Probably not but maybe in parallel with another show (True Blood?) ?

considering the maount of main cast being human we have had in the last 2 conventions the being human con would of been great, if it had been on a decent date for me id of gone with that line up.

maybe after the next series they can think about it again?

are there any pics of the allo allo reunion from cm11?

tombstone

home alone

predator 1&2

aliens

star wars main cast

jurassic park

sharpe sharpe sharpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also

Firefly

allo allo

baywatch

gladiators

coupling

friends

bond girls

world cup 66

italia 90

ultimate force

spooks

Hornblower

i could go on all day

SHARPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely echo Mr Timelord - reunions =

SHARPE:

SEAN BEAN

ASSUMPTIA SERNA

DARAGH O'MALLEY

THE CHOSEN MEN

LIZ HURLEY :WINCE:)

PETE POSTLEWAITE

FLASH GORDON:

SAM JONES

TIMOTHY DALTON

ORNELLA MUTI

PETER DUNCAN

BRIAN BLESSED

MELODY ANDERSON

You know it makes sense ..... Shame I am emigrating - lads will have to rig these in my absence

Edited by ukgator