Post your photos

Given that I was behind a table in the small press section for most of the con, it's been great to see all the photos - particularly those of the two girls who dressed as Silent Hill nurses (I managed to get a picture of them at one point but my bloody camera borked the file save).

One thing I am wondering is if anyone got a picture of the person who was wandering around on Saturday cosplaying the Portal Companion Cube? I thought that was a brilliant costume!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd post my Matt Lewis photoshoot picture. I totally stepped over the mark on the floor and put my arm around him... I pretty much had my leg over/in front of him as well so I could get close against him! Haha, poor boy! :P

38131_412627346371_508536371_5124794_4914715_n.jpg

Haha

In fairness to you, it really doesn't look like he minded too much :P

I have a small request...

...Some people don't have Facebook profiles (Mainly Technophobic Parents), so if you could be so kind as to edit your LLFC Albums and make them publicly Viewable, that would be grand! I.E. "not" friends only or friends of friends setting. This shouldnt affect the rest of your FB albums, if you just make this one Visable.

Same thing with Flikerpics (or whatever it is) Some of you loverly peeps have set your pictures to "private".

I have done so with mine. I will post the link when I get home (since FB is blocked here)

Ta very much :D

I didn't take many photos, and those I did, are on my friend's camera~ I only went to 2 photoshoots >.< I don't have William Shatner's with me, but I do have:

P1030176.jpg

Which is my favourite photo anyway XD; ...Though I seem to have accidentally cut the bottom of it :D

I do love William B Davis T____T

Edited by Sakuraso

I didn't take many photos, and those I did, are on my friend's camera~ I only went to 2 photoshoots >.< I don't have William Shatner's with me, but I do have:

P1030176.jpg

Which is my favourite photo anyway XD; ...Though I seem to have accidentally cut the bottom of it :D

I do love William B Davis T____T

my scanner always cuts the bottom, it drives me made, no matter how i place it or how i mess with the settings it always cuts the bottom :-(

i remember walking past you on the sunday i think, but i remember better you were in the star trek outfit at CML last year!

not getting a william b davis shoot is not a regret as such as i cant afford them all and he just about falls into my voyager category of guests but i do wish i could of afforded him, loved the smoking man in xfiles

there is a pic of the portal cube girl in my collection somewhere

photobucket link

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v624/andy1911/LFCC%202010/

Hey, thanks for the reply - I've tried to access your album but it's password-restricted. Any chance you could set the LFCC pics as public?

Srry made my photobucket account public now so you should be able to see it lol i suck at sharing stuff :)

Edited by Sorock

photobucket link

Hey, thanks for the reply - I've tried to access your album but it's password-restricted. Any chance you could set the LFCC pics as public?

Srry made my photobucket account public now so you should be able to see it lol i suck at sharing stuff :)

That's brilliant - thanks for sharing, you've got some great pictures in there :)

my scanner always cuts the bottom, it drives me made, no matter how i place it or how i mess with the settings it always cuts the bottom :-(

i remember walking past you on the sunday i think, but i remember better you were in the star trek outfit at CML last year!

not getting a william b davis shoot is not a regret as such as i cant afford them all and he just about falls into my voyager category of guests but i do wish i could of afforded him, loved the smoking man in xfiles

You never say hi! XD;;

I was either with a pink haired lolita or Alice (who's usually in the red dress)~ If that rings any bells then you did indeed see me XD;

Although by the end of Sunday I was so thrilled I got a hug from William B Davis and that Shatner remembered me, I was completely oblivious to what was going on around me XD;;

photobucket link

Aww you got a picture of my friend Lise (Sacred_Silence on here) as Sally and her daughter as Snow White. Do you mind if I link them to it?

ETA: You got my friends as Mad Hatter and Red Queen too

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Heres some of mine.

The first day.

IMG04933-20100717-0734.jpg

The Tumbler on the first day (when this was taken) was being snapped up from every single conceivable angle HA!

IMG04935-20100717-0908.jpg

I apologise for the quality of this one, but I shot this with my Blackberry in the back of the car on the way home on the Sunday so I could get it onto facebook a.s.a.p.

IMG04974-20100718-1735.jpg

The girl took two pics of me with William B. Davis because the first one was a close up and cut out the lapel badge she then checked it and took another one, so am happy with that :thumbup:

Also, I shall be uploading more pics to my Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4635...mp;l=410f925728

Edited by KingRichard76

Excellent pics Richard. I really wanted to meet William as I love the X-Files but I just got too busy. Hopefully he'll come back.

Thankoo :( I took quite a lot over the two days which will be posted elsewhere on the forum but definitely on the facebook album.

He was a nice guy, did you catch his talk? Very funny :D

I'm glad the FBI thing worked richard!

Many thanks, it was a mad dash back to the car for the costume change but am so glad I did it now. :D

Aye looks good!

:( *Bows*

Cool photos :) Im the Cat girl in your facebook photos! Great photo :D

Thanks, there will be many more going up, but can I just say thank you for allowing me the opportunity of posing with you it really made my day. :D

I will be putting up the one taken with the eos rather than the Blackberry ones too the image quality is much better.