Post your photos

Finally I think this last cosplayer really deserves a medal, I'd love to know your name (apart from Felicia Hardy / Black Cat of course :P). This poor gal got swamped by blokes (me ashamedly included!). I hope that she managed to get into the cosplay contest, I had to leave just after 12 so I missed the afternoon's events, perfect 10 from me though :unsure:

4804691335_0cef4ac1d4.jpg

Hey, thats me!! My name's Kate or Black Cat I reply to both :uhoh: I've got a serious lack of photos of me as Black Cat so if anybody else has any please let me know :)

Glad you liked my costume, oh and I did make it into the cosplay contest aswell! :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, all these Alices I seem to have missed! Would have been good to catch either of you, I was Esme from the same part of the movie. :o

You were with the girl in the Volturi costume, right? coz I saw you!! I was gonna ask for a photo but you were having ur piccie taken with Captain Jack Sparrow and we were going outside for lunch :)

Yep, Jane's my sister. Hope you had a lovely weekend. :D Shame you didn't see us again though, this was the first time my mum's come with us and she made the Volturi robes - she was gobsmacked when people were asking for pictures and such. I think it almost made up for the long hours of queuing and carrying our bags . . . :(

• Moderators

russellresize.jpg

Only one I've got to share at the moment - also got the BH group photo shoot, and the Shatner one too, both of which I'm very happy about.

Really nice of Russell to do photos at his desk, and he was great to us and clearly many others too :blush:

Nice shot, David. I'm wondering, though: was the colour fixed in post-production (as it were), or has your camera simply got its act together?

I couldn't help noticing the lack of orangeyness - the general curse of (non-pro) photos taken at this venue. Basically, what's your secret?

Nice shot, David. I'm wondering, though: was the colour fixed in post-production (as it were), or has your camera simply got its act together?

I couldn't help noticing the lack of orangeyness - the general curse of (non-pro) photos taken at this venue. Basically, what's your secret?

Me tooo! The lighting is appalling in that place :blush: That's why I never asked for over the table shots this year (many of the guests I was meeting didn't allow posed photos anyway)

Ah, all these Alices I seem to have missed! Would have been good to catch either of you, I was Esme from the same part of the movie. :(

You were with the girl in the Volturi costume, right? coz I saw you!! I was gonna ask for a photo but you were having ur piccie taken with Captain Jack Sparrow and we were going outside for lunch :)

Yep, Jane's my sister. Hope you had a lovely weekend. :smile: Shame you didn't see us again though, this was the first time my mum's come with us and she made the Volturi robes - she was gobsmacked when people were asking for pictures and such. I think it almost made up for the long hours of queuing and carrying our bags . . . :blush:

yeh it was awesome :D awww should have asked for a photo hahaa :)

• Moderators

Actually I didn't do anything to that one. My girlfriend had one with Russell too and that's perfectly fine as well.

All my Shatner talk ones are pretty 'orangey' though. I can only assume it comes down to where the lights actually are, and what they're reflecting off etc. I've never found one setting which cures it in this venue or similar ones sadly.

Actually I didn't do anything to that one. My girlfriend had one with Russell too and that's perfectly fine as well.

Then the secret is clearly Russell. :D

my russell photo is quite orangy! lol but its easily changed on FB

Here's a few of my pictures. (I've been trying to make them less yellow, but this was the best I could do.)

spacecaptains.jpg

(Female) Captain Kirk with Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Because us space ship captains need to stick together.

kirkandsilentbob.jpg

Gotta say, this Silent Bob looked a lot like the original!

spork.jpg

evilgqmf.jpg

tinyvader-1.jpg

Finally, a tiny Darth Vader, because I thought it was kind of adorable. :)

I had such a great time at the con! I can't believe how many nice people I got to talk to and get to know throughout the weekend. Thanks for making it such a wonderful experience. :)

Edited by MisJ

All my Shatner talk ones are pretty 'orangey' though. I can only assume it comes down to where the lights actually are, and what they're reflecting off etc. I've never found one setting which cures it in this venue or similar ones sadly.

Best way to get rid of the yellow/orange hue on the photos is to use Photoshop/Aperture etc to reset the White Balance with a Tungsten filter.. this really helps..

Posted this in another topic but as I've finally discovered how to link pictures to a forum (stop laughing timelord) I'm gonna post it here too.

Katee just after she signed a screen used BSG costume.

344-Copy.jpg

Will add some more later, if I remember how I got this one to work :P

Quite a few people took pictures of me on Saturday... I was cosplaying Amy Pond. I've found one that Tori Clarkson took of me (so you know which of the Ponds I was): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1348...id=345680510486

If anyone has any then I'd love to see them, my contact details are in the siggy. :help:

Edited by LisaMarie

• Moderators

Quite a few people took pictures of me on Saturday... I was cosplaying Amy Pond. I've found one that Tori Clarkson took of me (so you know which of the Ponds I was): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1348...id=345680510486

If anyone has any then I'd love to see them, my contact details are in the siggy. :help:

That pic definitely confirms you were the best one :poki: