Carrie Fisher?

Howie

Please God no!!! I'd love to meet Carrie Fisher, but the other half is due to give birth on the 29th November so it's the one event I really can't go to.........

Any other time and I'd be well up for it.

Great excuse for not wanting her there - because you can't make it!? :P It beggars belief to be honest.

I spoke to her last weekend, at the minute bringing wishful drinking to the UK is still a work in progress so there's no definite dates which we may be able to hope for a convention appearance from her. Great lady to meet for those who haven't met her.

I spoke to her last weekend, at the minute bringing wishful drinking to the UK is still a work in progress so there's no definite dates which we may be able to hope for a convention appearance from her. Great lady to meet for those who haven't met her.

But showmasters are always saying about how much it costs to fly guests over etc so we don't need to wait untill shes over to do a con. invite her and maybe she'll come even though as she s not over here already it may add a little to her cost of an autograph but will be worth it!

:(

But showmasters are always saying about how much it costs to fly guests over etc so we don't need to wait untill shes over to do a con. invite her and maybe she'll come even though as she s not over here already it may add a little to her cost of an autograph but will be worth it!

:(

Well she's done two showmasters events so it's always a posibility.

Please God no!!! I'd love to meet Carrie Fisher, but the other half is due to give birth on the 29th November so it's the one event I really can't go to.........

Any other time and I'd be well up for it.

Great excuse for not wanting her there - because you can't make it!? :D It beggars belief to be honest.

Of course I'd want people to meet her, and I wouldn't want to stop anyone from meeting anyone that they wanted to. I was just trying to convey how gutted I would be to miss her if she appeared at the one show I can't make without having several body parts removed by her indoors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...