How are you travelling

05:50 from Clacton to Liverpool Street (first train out). That'll take just shy of 1hr30mins (in around 07:16). Then the tube from Bank/Monument (chuffin' engineering works, no Tower Hill/Circle Line this year) to Earls Court. Hoping ( :D ) that I'll get outside EC2 for 8am (he says, if I don't stop for multiple Espresso shots).

One is travelling from one's fair home of Newcastle to London by first class train (odds i get suspicious looks from other passengers for bing dressed in football shirt and shorts lol)

Then tube to earls court via 26million stops due to engineering works no doubt then to the hostel near by followed by paying a visit to local hostelry imbibe several pints of the amber nectar prooduced from apples (cider to those who dont no any difference) then bk to hostel and kip b4 breakfast, short walk and entrance into the con

Hey mad, i'm travelling in 1st class on the 5am from Darlington and hoping to arrive at Kings X around 815ish - you on the same train?

30 minute Picc line journey in ;)

I used to be the same, well 30 minute from ealing broadway, but now ive moved back in with the folks in luton for a while to pay off debts so a 90 minute journey now, 2 hours including waliing lol

though technically its a 2 minute walk from my office ;-) I work within the earls court exhibition centre

One is travelling from one's fair home of Newcastle to London by first class train (odds i get suspicious looks from other passengers for bing dressed in football shirt and shorts lol)

Then tube to earls court via 26million stops due to engineering works no doubt then to the hostel near by followed by paying a visit to local hostelry imbibe several pints of the amber nectar prooduced from apples (cider to those who dont no any difference) then bk to hostel and kip b4 breakfast, short walk and entrance into the con

Hey mad, i'm travelling in 1st class on the 5am from Darlington and hoping to arrive at Kings X around 815ish - you on the same train?

5am at Darlo.........so the 0415/0420 from Newc then. Nah am on the 11ish (i think and hope) train and get Kings X bout 1ish. If were get same train as urself be no point in going bed and just pull an all nighter :poki: Coming bk on the 1815 on sunday.

Meant add that to get from Londons King X shall be using this strange thing called..............an oyster card as been banned form using my :jason:

30 minute Picc line journey in ;)

I used to be the same, well 30 minute from ealing broadway, but now ive moved back in with the folks in luton for a while to pay off debts so a 90 minute journey now, 2 hours including waliing lol

though technically its a 2 minute walk from my office ;-) I work within the earls court exhibition centre

Oh its great :D

Until a couple of months ago i worked in Earls Court too, but in the station *ducks from flying oystercards* :wub::D