You know you are addicted to Supernatural When...

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when....you can't stop having dreams about one of the cast members!!! :smile:

I dreamt I was at the Roadhouse con last night, and Richard Speight Jr was a guest. I really hope I'm psychic.

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when....someone mentions having pie and you think of Dean

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when.... you drive around listening to your Supernatural mix and imagine you are actually driving the Impala; not a nissan micra

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when....you stop saying f*ck and start saying fudge

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when....you make a suicide teddy bear for someone's present and can't explain to anyone else what it is without getting odd looks

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when....Bon Jovi comes on the radio and you have the urge to say 'Bon Jovi rocks; on occassion'

also the 'eye of the tiger' one that EVERYONE has already mentioned goes without saying...and anyone at ET 1-3 can vouch for me and my cousin doing the dean dance NO MATTER WHAT!

You know you're addicted to Supernatural when... you see an actor or an actress who guest starred in supernatural in another show and immediately point to screen, shouting out who they played in Supernatural and the name of the episode they were in :lol:

You know you're addicted to Supernatural when... you're sitting in your american history lecture, and when the lecturer talks about the disappearance of the Roanoke Colony, you immediately think of the Croatoan virus that Sam and Dean use as the explanation for it in the show LOL. (Don't worry, I didn't put that in the exam!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know you're addicted to Supernatural when...

You change your name to ackles on Facebook

People at work (who don't watch spn) ask if you have a new boyfriend called Jensen!

People leave the room when you mention spn because they've had enough!

You know you're addicted to Supernatural when:

You get married and walk down the aisle to Carry on wayward son by Kansas (my friend actually did this and I love her for it lol)

You take out a brand new credit card to cover convention extra's that may crop up (erm yeah not my smartest finacial moment)

You Know when you are addicted to supernatural when:-

you convert your best friend and her kid's to the show

you doodle the SPN charter's without even thinking about it.

you love trench coat's

you HATE trench coat's on the ground's that they are a pain in the a** to draw.

your desk is littered with doodles of SPN charter's and drawing's that you don't remember doing.

You here a song and instantly know which clip's you fit to it and where.

you spend over 3 hour's studying how to draw shirts.

You spend months hunting down the perfect mini trench coat for your friend's little boy so he can dress up as Castiel.

You think Kripke is a wonderful yet mostly evil b*****d!

Everyone that knows you now knows about the show and has seen the first season and second season because you forced them to >:)