You know you're addicted to Buffy when....

chimmykins

yeh for sure, if u do it i want pics :dance:

There will be pics!! Or it will be on display at Hallowhedon if I get brave enough to get it done before October :D

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....You name your cats or dogs, or any other household pets after Buffy characters.

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have a Buffy songs playlist on your i-pod

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have Buffy nights biggrin.gif

Guily of these three!!

Two of my snakes are called Willow and Connor :YAHOO:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hamster called Willow too :)

you know you're addicted to Buffy when you have a friend called Giles who has just named his new born son Connor Riley and you just sit there giggling and making jokes about the Whedon family :)

and then

you know you're addicted to Buffy when you name your car after a character.

Mine is called Wesley :WINCE:

You know you're addicted to Buffy when your favourite saying is "bored now" :WAVE:

Do this a lot.

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you own a silver cross necklace, a silver claddaugh ring and a gem of amara!

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....You name your cats or dogs, or any other household pets after Buffy characters.

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have a Buffy songs playlist on your i-pod

You know you're addicted to Buffy when....you have Buffy nights :WINCE:

Guilty of all these except no gem of amara (yet).

You know you're addicted to Buffy when.... you've seen all the episodes a zillion times but still get excited when they're repeated on FX.

Edited by chimmykins

You know you're addicted to Buffy when your favourite saying is "bored now" :WINCE:

I do this :WAVE: The alternative is 'And now I'm so painfully bored'

2) You add "-age" to words which don't normally end that way.

I do this too! 'Shoppage later?'

You know you're addicted when you find yourself saying 'Right' in the exact same way Wesley does even though you come from Manchester... :WINCE:

Edited by Purple

For any Buffy addicts out there just thhought I'd let you all know the movie is on Film 4 tonight at 10:45. Repeats on Sunday night too if you cant see it tonight :eek:

Thanks for sharing that *rushes to watch* :thumbup:

Urrrmm...

.... You know you're addicted to Buffy when you watch the re-runs on FX (despite owning the DVDs) :chair:

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you still own the bed cover and curtains! (They are in my attic but when I move I am tempted to bring them back out)

Also You know you're addicted to Buffy when you get annoyed about missing a repeat on tv even tho you have seen it over a million times and own it on DVD.

(I don't know what it is but i find myself getting annoyed at people when they talk and im trying to watch it and they are like"you have seen it before" they just dont understand!)

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you start smiling on the bus because a guy who could pass as Tom Lenk's (Andrew) clone sits next to you. :D More than just a tad embarrassing :smile:

Edited by Touchstone

anything buffy related makes me smile!

Just got back from LA to see James Marsters and Nick brendon for 2 day events and then spent a 13 hour day in a sweltering car doing all the Buffy sites from Santa Monica and Hollywood then down to Torrance to see the house and High School where we managed to get into the school there and sat in the quad on the seat Buffy sat at with Willow and Xander and got laughed at by the security guys. Good fun.

You know you're addicted to buffy when during every french writing or speaking exam, you find some way to incorparate the words "Buffy the vampire slayer", "Anyanka"and "Emma Caulfield.

Done in 3 writing and 4 speaking :D

You know you're addicted to buffy when during every french writing or speaking exam, you find some way to incorparate the words "Buffy the vampire slayer", "Anyanka"and "Emma Caulfield.

Done in 3 writing and 4 speaking :D

Didn't do this, but did put Jasmine in my R.E. exam

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you read down this 3-page topic and think

'yep, do that too....yep....yep...me too...yep...'

:P Yeah, so true...

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you know for a fact you have a complete collection of Buffy books (and some Angel ones) in your shed :lol: *been meaning to clean that out for a while actually :D *

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you read down this 3-page topic and think

'yep, do that too....yep....yep...me too...yep...'

:D Yeah, so true...

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you know for a fact you have a complete collection of Buffy books (and some Angel ones) in your shed :( *been meaning to clean that out for a while actually :D *

Lol, or if you have them all lined up by your bed...

You know you're addicted to buffy, when your entire christmas list (im 15, i have a christmas list :() is full of links to amazon buffy comics and figurines......