Autograph questions

bezzie

Having never been to a ME con before, I was wondering what the rules were regarding getting things signed. I know some events only let you get DVD's, official magazines etc signed, or photos that they sell you themselves. Elsewhere, you can get whatever you want signed (within good taste obviously). I usually like to design my own 10x8 pictures on the computer, and was wondering if this was something that was allowed to be signed?

OK, here are the ones I have on this computer...

jimchicago.jpg

misha-1.jpg

richard-2.jpg

gabe-1.jpg

jensenchicago.jpg

jaredchicago.jpg

mishachicago.jpg

jaredjensen.jpg

Of course, I currently don't have psp on my laptop, so trying to design one at the moment is a bit impossible.... oh well, I'm sure I can sort something.

Ta, as I said, as soon as I get my hands on another copy of PSP I can begin trying to think of new pictures, trouble comes when you have to rely on not great quality screen cas cos there are no good promo shots areound for some people.

Love the Trickster/Gabriel one especially.

Thanks :huh: , I had a different one the last time I met Richard, and it was full of screencaps from 'Changing Channels' :D .

Do you make them for other people??

I have made 1 or 2 for a friend when she couldn't decide on something to get signed :blink:

I hope this isn't out of the remit of this thread (but delete my ass if it is!).. well ok my response not me.

Will their be photos/images in the program you can get signed?

And does the Convention provide a host of different pens to sign with, or should be be bringing one with us ?

(eg if the conference provides black pen and you wanted a black shirt signing - you'd need a waterproof, non washable marker... )

Am I over thinking to much now?

• Moderators

I hope this isn't out of the remit of this thread (but delete my ass if it is!).. well ok my response not me.

Will their be photos/images in the program you can get signed?

And does the Convention provide a host of different pens to sign with, or should be be bringing one with us ?

(eg if the conference provides black pen and you wanted a black shirt signing - you'd need a waterproof, non washable marker... )

Am I over thinking to much now?

You will be provided with a 10x8 photo of each guest to get signed. There will also be plenty more photos in the dealer's room if you don't like the one you are provided.

Generally they have black and silver sharpies for signing, and sometimes blue or gold. If you want a different colour (or want something signed that sharpie doesn't write on) then you'd probably need to bring the pen.