first Guest Announcement - Julia Jones

showmasters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALthough it's a little funny that on the poll - she doesn't have any votes of people wanting to meet her :D

I guess there's always some you'd take over thers though - even though there'd be mroe than one you'd like! :)

ALthough it's a little funny that on the poll - she doesn't have any votes of people wanting to meet her :P

I guess there's always some you'd take over thers though - even though there'd be mroe than one you'd like! :)

thats what I thought, and thats why I said now get Jackson :D lol x

she plays quite a large part in the books, so am looking forward to meeting her :D

me too ... leah is a fantastic character, cant wait to see wot she is like in the movie :D

ALthough it's a little funny that on the poll - she doesn't have any votes of people wanting to meet her :YAHOO:

thats what I thought, and thats why I said now get Jackson :headscratch: lol x

but this thread is to announce Julias appearance, not a guest sugggestion thread guys

Welcome to the con Julia, hope you enjoy it as much as the other Twilight guests have in the past :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a good guest one thinks :D

I wish id had a group photo of all the wolfies that id been getting signed, i think mines only got 4 of them but oh well lol

I dont think she'd have got many votes anyway as 1- we could only vote once per section and 2- weve not seen her in action yet. Im looking forward to seeing her do her thing tonight!

xx

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...