LINDA HAMILTON and PETER KWONG

nicky

I didn't get to meet either of these two but would like to hear about people's conversations with them and what they talked about.

Did Peter talk about working with Eddie Murphy and what it was like on set of BTILC?

Did Linda talk about T:S and the re-recording of her dialogue from T1?

I met Linda and told her that she was my first crush... ;)

I told her I watched her in Beauty and the Beast with my mum when i was younger and had a poster of her on my wall... she said "Yeah, i always insist people watch that show with their moms."

She was really friendly and all smiles. A lovely lady!

I never met Peter Kwong... but i was talking about him to my friend as we were walking around saying how awesome BTILC is and how it is a classic movie... he just happened to be coming out of the bathroom when i was talking and he heard me, smiled and bowed. A true gentleman... :P

I met Linda Hamilton and she was lovely, amazing to talk to... and very touchy feely with everyone. I didnt really get to talk to her about any work she has done, but still one of the best guests I have ever met.

Peter Kwong, what an amazing character. When we met him he was striking karate poses with some people and getting them to take pictures.

He noticed the MMA fleece I had on (the symbol on the badge on the fleece was a man doing a high kick) and we started to talk about the different styles of Martial Arts we do, and within seconds he did the best splits I have ever seen! No stretching whatsoever, very impressive. Then we proceeded to pretend to kick each other, which was funny stuff. His kicks beat mine, hands down :)

Two amazing guests, friendly and great fun. I am sure we have all met some not so nice people at these events but Linda Hamilton and Peter Kwong raised the bar to a whole new level :)

I don't even especially like Big Trouble In Little China as a film but I was tempted to get a signature from him just because he looked like such a great person to meet.

Just before I left today I saw him tutoring someone in some form of fighting stance so they could both be in the same position for an over the table photo, not many people go to those lengths for the punters.

I met both Linda Hamilton and Peter Kwong, Linda for both an Autograph then later on a Photoshoot and she is beyond a treasure.

My friends daughter got Peters autograph and he was a very decent guy, as I was (for once lol) taking the Photos he came across even though I didnt really speak to him as a really fun guy :D

had a photo shoot with linda today, she is great, very friendly, polite and talkative, she snuggles upto ya in the shoots, she rubbed my back after the pic also which was nice, though i didnt get a kiss unlike some i hear did on saturday :-( but still awesome lady. shes still got it ;-)

Linda Hamilton was absolutely lovely! She was so friendly and so enthusiastic and genuinely interested in everyone. She wanted to write more on her photos but she was been pushed to keep it to a minimum, I saw her Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I have nothing but praise for this lady.

Peter Kwon was a remarkable guest, I saw him on the Saturday and got a signature. He talked about how fun BTILC was to make and how cool the other guys were. He let me and my mate have a pic with him. We did the hand pose that the Chang sings used. I had a photoshoot with him on Sunday and we were doing poses. It was a really short queue.

As I was walking out I showed him the pic. We shook hands and I said that I would love to see him at another event. He was always smiling and pleasant. When he saw us during the two days he always gave us the hand sign which was cool.

He seemed genuinly pleased to meet his fans.

She wanted to write more on her photos but she was been pushed to keep it to a minimum

That's great. I wish all guests wuold make their sigs more 'customised' - always nice when they write things you cant predict, thats why I never ask for quotes - instead I ask for their 'thoughts'.

Really wish I went over to Peter to say hello at least now. Didnt realise he was a HKer (like me), I thought he was American judging by his accent in BTILC.

Edited by nicky

I found Linda was very pleasant... She was very impressed with a Terminator sculpt i did and seemed excited to sign it for me.

My friend took a couple of pics on his phone but they were very poor quality... she said to come back later with my proper camera and she'd let me have one of her holding the signed sculpt.

Over the sat and sun i approached her serveral times and while not signing etc asking for the pic she seemed ok for it but the security said no etc. which was annoying seeing as she wanted to do it.

Oh well...

Met Linda and it became a group discussion on the prospect of T4, and her maybe starring in it, (she had been approached by McG), and how she felt about 'missing out'.

Did she say how they would have worked that into the film seeing as she was dead in T3?

Did she say how they would have worked that into the film seeing as she was dead in T3?

Seems film producers don't need to work anything out they just come up with something and most idiots that watch the film just accept it!

Hey how cool would it be to see fox take it over and see them ruin it just like the pred films... lol

I might be way off here but I thought I heard something along the lines that they are almost pretending things like T3 and The Sarah Connor Chronicles never happened while they are putting these new films together.

I wish I could pretend they, along with the last film, never happened as well.

I had the pleasure of meeting Rain from BTILC aka Peter Kwong on the Saturday and Sunday. He was friendly approachable and a great guest at the event. We had fun discussing his alto person on wikipedia and also his roles in martial arts movies especially BTILC and the Golden Child. Like Lance LeGault (another true gentleman) he was fun and was a credit to the weekend.

Edited by ukgator

I might be way off here but I thought I heard something along the lines that they are almost pretending things like T3 and The Sarah Connor Chronicles never happened while they are putting these new films together.

I wish I could pretend they, along with the last film, never happened as well.

I heard that too, that T3 was never gonna be seen as part of a legit series lol

I thought Linda was absolutely lovely. She was so sweet and friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to see everyone. She said "you have a great day hunnie" as I walked away. Really pleasant down to earth lady. I'm still so chuffed that I met her as I've been a fan of the first 2 Terminator movies since I was a kid. Thanks so much SM :borg: