Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

Dou you have a Photobucket account Puddle Jumper?

If you get one, up load your pictures to that, and then copy the link underneath the pic (the ones that start off with ) and paste that link on here and voila.

Someone correct me if I got that wrong!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, sorry.

Forgot to mention that I have read the FAQ but it does not mention anything about attaching pics from a PC, therefore I guess it can not be done (not up to all this new fangled uploading to website marlarky, however you do it!) please just give me an Attach Button! :P

Here are a few pics we took on the Saturday, I was the stormtrooper and my mate John (AKA Aeria Gloris) was suited up as Jango Fett, if anyone had their pic with us on the day we'd love to see them as we didnt get chance for many pics ourselves, cheers :headscratch:

DSC03960.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

As the Jango in the above shots, I too would be hugely greatful if anyone has more pictures of our duo. It was my first time cosplaying and my only regret is in not taking more photos. I had a great day and hope it's the first of many...

I have what I think is Jango.... I'm not a Star Wars expert, but I'm quite snap happy with the camera... were you there on the Monday? I think that's when I took mine... I have A Stormtrooper on a couple of photos too but not sure if it's your friend or not as they all look the same, but I'm happy to post the pics, let me know! :)

We were there only costumed on the Saturday. I know there were at least 3 Jangos that day too (but only one that was made and not bought mwahaha)

No harm in posting the photos either way mind. More the merrier!

Thanks!

I've noticed in a lot of pictures, Georgia has a real problem smiling. LOL

aside the tenth doctor is it? the tennant cos player who got a fantastic georgia one she is similar in most pics ive seen from this and any other event, she likes to politely holding her hands stand and smile but her smile comes across sorta mid smile in some of the pics lol, she is lovely though

but in her over the desk pics she smiles much more ive noticed

Here are my two pics of her, she's lovely!!

030-1-1.jpg004-1-1.jpg

In the first she is smiling but not fully, in the second it's a full smile, i like the second much more (plus i got to have a hug, yay!!)

And better late than never, below are links to my pics

CM:MK- General Pics

Pics and Auto's - Not all from MK...

yer this one on facebook i dont think is the pic i saw on the table at cm16 either.

Yer right - it's not that one. I've just had a look.

how many guys got kisses, somethings up here, its a conspiracy I tells ya, wheres my kiss

I demand a reshoot lol

I had a photoshoot with linda on saturday with my man, and saw Linda kissing a lucky bloke in front of us, so I told Linda my man wanted a kiss too, she made My Dave a "Very" happy man, but Malcom didn't take the photo at that moment.....

on the sunday I had a picture with Linda on my own, and some very Lucky guy got two kisses, one after the other, I think a picture was taken then....

my brother was also happy that Linda rubbed his back and held his hand.... she was totally awesome .. and thanked ME!!?? after we had our picture taken....in the line up for autographs she had kind words and smiles for everyone.... She is defo top of my list for people to meet again..:thumbup:

such a shame my photo with Linda wasn't printed ready for collection on the sunday, and I haven't had it delivered yet, nor any reply from showmasters from my email, I hope it comes soon, I really want to see it...but its clear from this thread that the lab has a lot to sort out for people, so I guess I will have to wait and see...

apart fromt the photos not ready misshaps, I had a contastic time, :D

yer this one on facebook i dont think is the pic i saw on the table at cm16 either.

Yer right - it's not that one. I've just had a look.

how many guys got kisses, somethings up here, its a conspiracy I tells ya, wheres my kiss

I demand a reshoot lol

I had a photoshoot with linda on saturday with my man, and saw Linda kissing a lucky bloke in front of us, so I told Linda my man wanted a kiss too, she made My Dave a "Very" happy man, but Malcom didn't take the photo at that moment.....

on the sunday I had a picture with Linda on my own, and some very Lucky guy got two kisses, one after the other, I think a picture was taken then....

my brother was also happy that Linda rubbed his back and held his hand.... she was totally awesome .. and thanked ME!!?? after we had our picture taken....in the line up for autographs she had kind words and smiles for everyone.... She is defo top of my list for people to meet again..:D

such a shame my photo with Linda wasn't printed ready for collection on the sunday, and I haven't had it delivered yet, nor any reply from showmasters from my email, I hope it comes soon, I really want to see it...but its clear from this thread that the lab has a lot to sort out for people, so I guess I will have to wait and see...

apart fromt the photos not ready misshaps, I had a contastic time, :D

Agreed about Linda, I was very taken with her warmth and kindness and that rarely happens to me.

Kayla (she's sending out the pictures) posted on Friday in another topic that she was hoping to get most photos sorted over the weekend, and she would post here when everything was mailed. She hasn't posted yet, so she's obviously still busy.

Keep an eye open for a post from rain, then you'll know the pictures are on the way.

Kayla (she's sending out the pictures) posted on Friday in another topic that she was hoping to get most photos sorted over the weekend, and she would post here when everything was mailed. She hasn't posted yet, so she's obviously still busy.

Keep an eye open for a post from rain, then you'll know the pictures are on the way.

Ta muchly, :D

will save me watching the letterbox lol

• 1 month later...

Still have not recieved my Linda Hamilton pick from the sunday photo shoot....,

have emailed photo number,my discription and all my address details

and was assured over 3 weeks ago that I would be sent it,,,,,, still no

picture....!!!!