Who's dressing up? If so what or who will you be?

DJHicks

As the title really... just thought it'd be good to see who's going to be in costume so i can get an idea of who i'll be napping for photo op's!! :WAVE:

Didn't get enough last CM think i was too shy to ask or approach people... but not this time ;)

So... i'll definately be there as a Mandalorian Merc (a custom style bobba/jango fett) and possibly my General Grievous, He's only a test costume atm so not sure if he's upto standards just yet.

couple of pics...

this is General Grievous test costume 01 he's 2.5 metres tall!!... 20352_279920390921_620985921_357151.jpg

And this is my Mando Merc mando.jpg

Keep an eye for me lol and come over and say hello!!!!

I'll be at CM with my charity costuming group = The Costumed Alliance! look out for our table and come and say hi... you may even find you wish to join up and come out to events and troops etc... excuse to wear your costumes more and raise for good causes!

So... who or what will you be?

Edited by TCA DJHicks

I'll be Dressing up also as a Jedi Knight, my costume still needs a little bit of perfecting but I have made changes to it just recently ready for this weekend, I look forward to meeting all the fellow Cosplayers at CM16.

I'll be Dressing up also as a Jedi Knight, my costume still needs a little bit of perfecting but I have made changes to it just recently ready for this weekend, I look forward to meeting all the fellow Cosplayers at CM16.

are you with a costuming group??? Come over to the TCA / The Costumed Alliance table and say hi... there will be plenty of costumers

some of our costumers include:

myself as Mando or General Grievous

Darth Maul

Stormtrooper

Jedi General

Cloud

Lt Thire

Jedi General

Tusken Raider

Mando

thats just for starters!!

We also have things like a full scale 60s DALEK and remote control Mouse Droid

So make sure you all find us and say hello!

I'll be in my stormtrooper gear, first time wearing it an event like this without being affiliated with a costuming group! It's just going to be for a bit of fun, if all goes to plan I will be around on the saturday with one of the best Jango Fetts you will have ever seen, stop and say Hi if you see us!

It's the aforementioned Jango Fett here.

It'll be my first ever outing in armour (and I mean armour since it's all metal!), and I've been working on it for quite a while.

If you see me out with my Stormtrooper friend, I'd love it if you came up and told us what you thought.

Woop I'll be there on trhe saturday, by the looks of things I'll be cosplaying as Data from Star trek tng, just got the pants to make now, this should be fun I'm in london on saturday as well. Roll on mk dons and Patrick stewart, and all the other trekkie guests.

Sorry no I'll be ther on the sunday, not saturday. duuuuhhhhh. lol

:smile::D:dance:

Edited by liremaer

So far sounding cool.... Please come over to The Costume Alliance table and say hi would love to see all your costumes and get a pic! lol!

Would especially love to see the Jango and the T-1000 costumes... ;-)

are you with a costuming group??? Come over to the TCA / The Costumed Alliance table and say hi... there will be plenty of costumers

some of our costumers include:

myself as Mando or General Grievous

Darth Maul

Stormtrooper

Jedi General

Cloud

Lt Thire

Jedi General

Tusken Raider

Mando

thats just for starters!!

We also have things like a full scale 60s DALEK and remote control Mouse Droid

So make sure you all find us and say hello!

Too many Generals, not enough soldiers. :D

Seriously though, I will defo keep some shekels aside for the good causes!

I'm looking forward to getting some great pics. :YAHOO:

A great big thank you to all the costume wearers, your efforts really enrich these events! :thumbup: