Quick question regarding tickets...

SilvaNemesis

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, it may have, so if so I apologise.

I bought my photoshoot tickets initially, weeks back, they have all arrived.

I made a late decision to buy a Sunday Patrick Stewart ticket and a Monday Tom Baker one, I booked these just after midnight on the Thursday just before the online shop closed. These tickets have still not arrived yet, will they be in the post or will I need to print out my order and collect them on the day? I don't really know what happens as I've never booked tickets this close to an event before.

Also if they are in the post but don't arrive before I'm due to leave for the show, what do I do then?

Cheers!

Oh I forgot to add... the status on the online shop says paid so it has all gone through ok!

Edited by SilvaNemesis

i bought my patrick sat photo 4 minutes after it was released, mine still hasnt arrived yet even though ppl who booked after me have got theres, ive emailed the info email and spoken to hazel, she is looking into it for me.

my last order i made day before the store closed also has not arrived.

i think if they havnt by the time of the show we need to bring the email confirmation and the status print out from our account at the store and they will give us tickets on the day at the orgs booth or the photo booth

Edited by timelord81r

Everything that has been ordered will be posted as far as I am aware.

If the tickets do not arrive for some reason, please bring a print out of your confirmation e-mail and some form of ID to the event. Ideally if you can a print out of the store page saying that the order was paid for bring that as well. Then talk to the ladies at the Organisers Booth, they'll sort you out.

I just had a thought, which will probably be laughed at and will be a NO!! :P

Instead of me getting a refund for my Charlie Bewley photoshoot, would it be possible if I just used the ticket as a payment for another £15 item?!? I have a feeling that I won't get the £15 back before Saturday and I would love to use that money for another autograph. :(

The only thing I'm a little concerned about is that if they come by recorded delivery like last time, there will be no one in to sign for them as I'm at work til Fri afternoon sooo will they take them to a depot or leave a card through my door.

But then if I don't get them what do we bring with us for when we get there??

Ta :lol:

But then if I don't get them what do we bring with us for when we get there??

Bring the confirmation page from when you ordered them, the one showing that you paid for them and which ones you ordered. Bring some photo ID too. Take these to the organisers booth and explain.

I tell you what I love about "SOME" postmen/women is that they see the very important sticker that says, "Signed for" but still decides to bung it through the letterbox rather than knock on the door for someone to sign it, not like their job is on the line or anything for not adhering to the rules.

But hey, at least I've got my Linda Hamilton.

Still haven't received Chris Barrie.... As of yet, if I dont get it by Friday then I'm down the library to print out my details.

I placed a final order on the day prior to the online shop closing and it's arrived today. Yours may arrive today or tomorrow. Has your Patrick ticket arrived yet?

I placed a final order on the day prior to the online shop closing and it's arrived today. Yours may arrive today or tomorrow. Has your Patrick ticket arrived yet?

nope still no patrick, just bloody annoying, rushing home, waiting, speeding through the purchase being one of the first to buy and what for? waste of time it seems.

no nothing has come today, to be honest im not expecting it to (especially the patrick one), im resigned to the fact im gonna have to p*ss around with print outs on saturday morning

Kingrichard, my photoshoot tickets had the 'Signed For' label ripped off the envelope and were posted. The address was nearly ripped off in the process.

Some postpeople are just lazy

id say half the time my signed for show master letters are just put through the letter box and the other half of the time they knock and want a signature, seems to depend on there mood, though my last 2 orders havnt even turned up yet

id say half the time my signed for show master letters are just put through the letter box and the other half of the time they knock and want a signature, seems to depend on there mood, though my last 2 orders havnt even turned up yet

My Collectormania G-Mex 1 (Feb '06) entry tickets still haven't shown up yet. :D

nope still no patrick, just bloody annoying, rushing home, waiting, speeding through the purchase being one of the first to buy and what for? waste of time it seems.

no nothing has come today, to be honest im not expecting it to (especially the patrick one), im resigned to the fact im gonna have to p*ss around with print outs on saturday morning

Kingrichard, my photoshoot tickets had the 'Signed For' label ripped off the envelope and were posted. The address was nearly ripped off in the process.

Some postpeople are just lazy

Most of the other times that ive been to showmaster events the tickets have come straight thoguh the door instead of a signiture. But the last two times they needed signiture...which didnt help last week , i had to get up early to go pick them up from the post office. lol

My Collectormania G-Mex 1 (Feb '06) entry tickets still haven't shown up yet. :D
That's just tempting fate...**cue, knock at the door**

That is tempting fate. Hmm.. that reminds me im still waiting for my farscape dvds to come through the post... :D