important update about PATRICK STEWART and photo ops

showmasters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked in through the window of SM HQ and saw Jason sitting in a dark corner laughing, rubbing his hands together, sniggering "they'll never know!!!!"

Wonder what that was about...

Well I hate to be a simpleton but I've just bought my photo shoot ticket and gone for the Sunday just to be on the safe side!!!!!

I'm going to be there til lateish Sunday so it's not really an issue for me but I feel for folk who can only make certain days, it's not an ideal situation but then what in life actually ever is a perfect situation??!!?? :poki:

dont know if anyone has already asked but i was just wondering, is the information we're waiting for likely to be announced in this topic or will a new one be started? i wouldnt want to miss it :)

I would suspect this topic would be amended , and the subtitle would read

" updated x date "

as that's been done before, It won't just be buried away as a reply in this thread if that's what you're meaning?

Think of it the same way they update the guest days and prices thread.

Patience is such a lost virtue. I would gather Pats is waiting to find out some info himself. I ms ure that as soon as he knows, he will contact Jason who will let us all know. I am one of the lucky ones who has managed to get the Saturday AND Sunday off work... Although it cost me 4 late nights in extra hours to get the Saturday of, lol.

Lets be patient and wait and see. As frustrating as it is for most people, I think he will be worth the wait.

Patience is such a lost virtue. I would gather Pats is waiting to find out some info himself. I ms ure that as soon as he knows, he will contact Jason who will let us all know. I am one of the lucky ones who has managed to get the Saturday AND Sunday off work... Although it cost me 4 late nights in extra hours to get the Saturday of, lol.

Lets be patient and wait and see. As frustrating as it is for most people, I think he will be worth the wait.

Guess you missed this update http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=59431