Hallowhedon T-shirts

Nixster

Last year load of us made Hallowhedon T-shirts - If any of you that want to join in with this fashion craze the instructions on how to do this are in the Hallowhedon forum from last year.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=53465

I myself have had nothing but hassle from the printing people that i got mine done at - so I got the fabric paints out and I did it myself - it's a bit different but that's the only way I could do it.

My photo's if you're interested. :D

PHTO0005-1.jpg

PHTO0004.jpg

PHTO0003.jpg

PHTO0002.jpg

looks really good!

i went for the cheap option last year and used a tshirt transfer.

will have to make another this year, as it came off in the wash!

Yeah got mine done at a photo shop, they wrecked 2 t-shirts as they didn't do them right to start with then didn't give me the instructions that they were not machine washable - the T-shirt in the photo is one that was wrecked and I've taken the rest of the transfers off. lol

I recommend the fabric paints only £3! lol bargain :P

The DIY t-shirts everyone had for the meet up last year all looked fab.

I had debated over whether to try and make one myself this year but i think i will save my pennies and just wear the free hallowhedon t-shirt we got with our packs last year and my name tag from work :P

means more money for drinking... and bidding :D

Yep, I'll be wearing my out of date tshirt too :D

Though I seem to remember that last year I was chilly and had a cardi on over it the whole time anyway, so the date was obscured along with my name, username and anything else useful lol! Mutant enemy guy was still visible though! :D

Since I wasn't there last year, I will probably have one printed at an online shop or a shop in my town.

@ Nixster the shirt you made yourself looks awesome :)

Thanks! It was just slightly off on the front but hardly noticable but soooooo much better then the train wreck that they made of it last year. I did just realise though that I missed the mutant enemy off the front - you know what I'll be doing this weekend! lol :D

• 2 months later...

BUMP. Had to bump this because those tshirts are so cool! And homemade! How did you do it? Id love to try myself because Im going silver so I wont have the tshirt that you get as part of the Gold package but id love one of those :unsure: lol

:YAHOO: Only saw this topic thanks to Angelus88's bump but now I'm sure to get one done (well, I'll at least go down to Camden and see how much they'll charge to print one) thanks for putting the designs up, it's a fab idea :thumbup:

I copied the design from last year's T-shirt as my photo place buggered mine up from last year, but I'm thinking of adding Dr Horrible on the back - just need to get some more white fabric paint.

I had totally forgotton the monster from the front so took a couple of hours to add him, and used up all my white! :YAHOO:

If you go to the Hallowhedon forum from last year - it's down the bottom on the main page there will be a topic about T-shirts with the main design on it.

I like copying logos - I have my bedroom door covered in Buffy/Angel couples i.e Spike and Dru from the comics they had some wonderful writing on the covers.

I think I'm rambling now. lol.

:thumbup::YAHOO::YAHOO: Shutting up now! lol

i went for the cheap option last year and used a tshirt transfer.

will have to make another this year, as it came off in the wash!

That's what happend to mine! Will have to make a new one now but at least I can put Hallowhedon 2 on it I suppose! Wish it was closer though!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna try and make my own t-shirt using last years pictures but with a 2 on it and this year's dates. I think mine turned out fine last year although I did have help from my husband who unfortunately won't be there this year as he'll be in Afghanistan. I know where i'd rather be!!!

• 4 weeks later...