Eternal Twilight 5 tickets are NOW ON SALE

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that tickets for Eternal Twilight 5 are NOW ON SALE for ET4 ticket holders ONLY!

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...TWILIGHT%205%22

(Any remaining tickets to Eternal Twilight 5 will go on sale to non-ET4 ticket holders on 23rd April at 7pm).

Eternal Twilight 5 will be taking place on Friday 18th – Sunday 20th February 2011 at Hilton Metropole Hotel, Birmingham NEC. :YAHOO:

The venue will be The Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC.

PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM FOR THE EVENT UNTIL WE ISSUE THE SPECIAL BOOKING CODE FOR THE EVENT.

(You will not receive the special discount price for hotel rooms unless you book with the code. We hope to have the code available for you in the next 2 weeks). Ticket prices will be the same as at Eternal Twilight 4 and we are also guarantee that there will be 6 or more guests at Eternal Twilight 5 ;) Standard - £88.00 Silver - £155.00 - limited Gold - £225.00 - limited to 150 Child - £29

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ORDERING :

Please make sure you tell us your ET4 order number and the name of the ticket holder in the comments and delivery box in the shopping basket section of the shop. If you do not supply us with these details your order can not be processed. For those of you that bought tickets at ET3 and dont have an order number please specify where you bought your ticket and your ticket holder name. Please note that the system for 1 ticket per person is still in place. But if you wish to order more than one ticket on the same order you can still do this if ALL the ticket holder names supplied are in possession of ET4 tickets.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on 23rd April at 7pm. Please also supply the ticket holder names in your order (in the comments box at the bottom of the order form) otherwise your tickets can not be processed. We have lots planned for you all at ET4 this year and with the new film coming out soon we will have new guests to meet too. :YAHOO: The future of Twilight events is looking very good and this is down to you wanting these events to happen. Events where you can meet up with your friends, make new ones and meet the guests from the films :D. We cannot wait to share what we have in store for you all over ET4 and now at ET5. We are really excited that Eternal Twilight will carry on into 2011 and would like to thank each and every one of you that has supported the events, as it is truely you that make them happen thank you and see you there.

Mark & Jason and the Massive Events family

YAY! Two Silvers for me and my friend :D

Quick question, I made the delivery address out to me but the card we used is my friends mum, sooo obviously the names don't match...will this be okaaay? :poki:

YAY! Two Silvers for me and my friend :D

Quick question, I made the delivery address out to me but the card we used is my friends mum, sooo obviously the names don't match...will this be okaaay? :poki:

If there's any problems Jola will contact you. I think there's a section for billing address - did you enter the mum's address there?

YAY! Two Silvers for me and my friend :(

Quick question, I made the delivery address out to me but the card we used is my friends mum, sooo obviously the names don't match...will this be okaaay? :huh:

If there's any problems Jola will contact you. I think there's a section for billing address - did you enter the mum's address there?

Urrrm I don't think so :poki: I'll just email her, thank you for the reply :D

i messed up my order by putting the customer number in instead of the order number

i got a conformation order so replpyed to the email explaining what happened

do you think thats ok or is there someone else i need to phone/email about it?

thanks Ffion :)

i messed up my order by putting the customer number in instead of the order number

I'm actually not sure from what e-mail the confirmations come from. :D

If the e-mail went to info@collectormania.com you are fine. If not please send an e-mail to that address again with the missing info.

I'm actually not sure from what e-mail the confirmations come from. :thumbup:

If the e-mail went to info@collectormania.com you are fine. If not please send an e-mail to that address again with the missing info.

yeah, i sent it to that email address. thank you :)

I'm actually not sure from what e-mail the confirmations come from. :thumbup:

yeah, i sent it to that email address. thank you :)

All order confirmations come from info@collectormania.com as that is the email for online shop queries. If you've emailed me at that address, I'll deal with it in due course *currently drowning under 100's of emails*

• 6 months later...