Lachlan Nieboer Request Thread

Doctor Who

Pretty please can we have Lachlan Nieboer back at The Hub? A lot of us on here didn't get to go to the first Hub for various reasons and I really would love to meet him, I know quite a lot of other people who want him to come back too. He was awesome as Gray in series two and he's Jack's brother after all so that's a pretty big role in the programme. A friend of mine also told me that Lachlan said he'd love to come back to The Hub when they met him at another event recently so it seems as though he'd love to come back too. Does anyone else want Lachlan to come to The Hub 5? B)

Edited by Doctor Who

oo lets have a bad guy hub 5, you know get all the people from torchwood who were evil or bad in some sense. Like we have Indira, we should get Lachlan, Owen Teale, Alan Dale, Julian Bleach and Camilla Power and maybe if we were very very lucky, Murray Melvin

As much as he was great at Hub 1, please if you want to sell tickets, invite new people who have never signed before. Indira is a brilliant start.

I'm sure they'll invite new guests too but if you look at The Hub 4, Anthony and Ian both returned from the first Hub event. If there's going to be one guest returning from a past Hub who isn't a member of the main cast, then I really would love it to be Lachlan and if not him, Matt Rippy. Plus I agree, Indira Varma is a fantastic start to the line-up, I can't wait to meet her. :huh:

Edited by Doctor Who

Lachlan is a nice guest, and though he's not top on my list, I wouldn't mind seeing him again. :)

As much as he was great at Hub 1, please if you want to sell tickets, invite new people who have never signed before.

Indira is a brilliant start.

Not everyone wants only new people at the Hub. Most people seem to want a mix, some want entirely new people, and some want only those they've seen before. Mixes seem to be pretty successful, and ticket sales do seem to spike for John and Gareth when they're announced.

Lachlan is a nice guest, and though he's not top on my list, I wouldn't mind seeing him again. :)

As much as he was great at Hub 1, please if you want to sell tickets, invite new people who have never signed before.

Not everyone wants only new people at the Hub. Most people seem to want a mix, some want entirely new people, and some want only those they've seen before. Mixes seem to be pretty successful, and ticket sales do seem to spike for John and Gareth when they're announced.

I agree, however, new guests and the main cast would sell more tickets.

Any of the main cast of 7 and James Marsters seem to be the ones that people are asking for on this forum as repeat guests and I agree. But when it comes to minor characters who have only been in 1 episode, most people would prefer new.

If I knew how to start a poll I would.

• Moderators

Any of the main cast of 7 and James Marsters seem to be the ones that people are asking for on this forum as repeat guests and I agree. But when it comes to minor characters who have only been in 1 episode, most people would prefer new.

We already have the thread I've been running for minor characters/guest stars/crew... so far the 1-episode guest star that 'most people' have requested IS one who has been before. (Sorry for using actual numbers there to back up my argument...)

Personally I'm all for a mix of repeat and new guests, even repeats of 'fan favourite' guest stars. If we want to sell tickets to people who haven't been to all 4 already (and to grow the event again we have to), then popular 1-or-2 episode guest stars who have appeared before are going to be just as good as new ones (who are an unknown quality as to how they will interact). Not saying we shouldn't try for plenty new guests, but I really don't see the problem mixing in a few repeats (especially the ones who interacted really well).

So in conclusion - as someone who isn't lucky enough to have been at all 4 so far - and getting back to the actual thread topic, I'd quite like to see Lachlan there.

We already have the thread I've been running for minor characters/guest stars/crew... so far the 1-episode guest star that 'most people' have requested IS one who has been before. (Sorry for using actual numbers there to back up my argument...)

Personally I'm all for a mix of repeat and new guests, even repeats of 'fan favourite' guest stars. If we want to sell tickets to people who haven't been to all 4 already (and to grow the event again we have to), then popular 1-or-2 episode guest stars who have appeared before are going to be just as good as new ones (who are an unknown quality as to how they will interact). Not saying we shouldn't try for plenty new guests, but I really don't see the problem mixing in a few repeats (especially the ones who interacted really well).

So in conclusion - as someone who isn't lucky enough to have been at all 4 so far - and getting back to the actual thread topic, I'd quite like to see Lachlan there.

Fair comment, however, using your figures Lachlan hasn't much support. Matt Rippy is topping it and Freema is in second.

• Moderators

Fair comment, however, using your figures Lachlan hasn't much support. Matt Rippy is topping it and Freema is in second.

8th place out of a list of 34 isn't doing too badly. I know I'm probably biased as I came up with the idea of doing it, but I reckon the list does give a reasonable picture of who the majority (at least from those who use the forums!) would like to see. There's a good mix there already between repeat and new guests.

• 2 weeks later...

Yessss Lachlan for Hub 5!!

At the other event in Feb he showed real interest in coming to the Hub 4 and even asked who he would need to get in touch with to make it happen!!

He would be awesome guest for the full weekend.....he does con dances at parties!

xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Lachlan will be announced as a guest for this event, I really want to meet him, pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? He's said himself that he wants to come ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I can remember, hes already attended 2 events in the last 2 years, don't think you'll see him for a while.

Yeah but we've had threads asking for him back since The Hub 1 and other guests have returned like Anthony Lewis and he's done more events than Lachlan. I just really hope Lachlan can come to this event and I hope Massive Events ask him, I thought he was great as Grey plus it's a massive character he's playing, it is Jack's brother after all :wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

As far as I can remember, hes already attended 2 events in the last 2 years, don't think you'll see him for a while.

Yeah but we've had threads asking for him back since The Hub 1 and other guests have returned like Anthony Lewis and he's done more events than Lachlan. I just really hope Lachlan can come to this event and I hope Massive Events ask him, I thought he was great as Grey plus it's a massive character he's playing, it is Jack's brother after all B)

Maybe but he killed Tosh :(:lol:

Maybe but he killed Tosh :angry::crying:

Aww I know but that makes him even more of a bad guy and this Hub seems to be going for the bad guys so Lachlan would be perfect :D pretty please Massive Events and Showmasters? I'd love to meet him :angel:

Edited by Doctor Who

Maybe but he killed Tosh :angry::crying:

Aww I know but that makes him even more of a bad guy and this Hub seems to be going for the bad guys so Lachlan would be perfect :D pretty please Massive Events and Showmasters? I'd love to meet him :angel:

Already met him - if this Hub is indeed going for villans, would rather have Julian Bleech and Owen Teale