Brea Grant (Heroes) wd like to be a guest!

Hello

I contacted Brea Grant on twitter (www.twitter.com/breagrant - feel free to check it out!) to tell her about London Film & Comic Con and that I thought she would be a brilliant guest as she was in Heroes as Daphne.

She replied!! :D

" 31st May @cartoonyphiliD tell them to innvite me and i'll be there! "

So I phoned the Comic Con number and the guy said he would pass the info on to the boss.

Have there been any further developments? It says on the website that sometimes there are last minute guests, and often there are more guests than the first announcements.... so there could be room for her, couldn't there?

I'm really looking forward to Comic Con, the line up is fantastic but I think it would be EVEN BETTER with some Heroes, like Brea Grant and Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman, and Kirk's step-dad in the Star Trek film)

Yours hopefully..!

Have there been any further developments? It says on the website that sometimes there are last minute guests, and often there are more guests than the first announcements.... so there could be room for her, couldn't there?

Comic Con usually has 30 to 40 or even more guests. We still have almost 3 months to go until the event, so I'd be very surprised if there'd be no further announcements.

I'm afraid there won't be any updates on further developments for Brea or any other guests though. A guest announcement will be made once a contract is signed, that's it. Sometimes we get hints "big guest announcement coming Monday" or something like that, but that doesn't happen for every guests.

Would love to meet Brea Grant, she seems so lovely. So me and my sis would be totally up for meeting her, although any Heroes guest would be a real treat. I know the show seems to have past its prime for many viewers but there is still a strong, loyal fanbase for the show so the opportunity to meet any guest from one of our fave shows would be super duper!!!!!!!

I think she would be an excellent guest for the event, especially as she is currently writing a comic with her brother Zane for IDW Publishing, called "We Will Bury You" which is awesome :thumbup:

good point!

and shes one of the Heroes stars I would really like to meet too

BRING ME BREA! <<< yes i have to shout that...

and she was in Halloween 2 and other horror films that i cant think of the name of off the top of my head cause I'm a rubbishy fan lol .....and i just seen quinny's post because i proof read it lol

Edited by pez

She would be a great guest, would like to get an auto from her and a photoshoot. I love "the flash" and alsways wanted to run as fast as her character. Please invite her over. :uhoh:

with regards to the first post, I would think many guests would love to attend events just to meet the fans, and even though they twittered saying they would like to attend, I would think that their agents would insist on apperance fees, contracts etc... this I would expect, would influrence the choices for the line up of an event.

anyhow, I would like to meet her, as well as other heroes guests. :D