Who is the greatest celeb youve ever met

jakeblue

Depends what you mean by "The Greatest"

I suppose in terms of World Significance, it would have to be "Buzz Aldrin"

In terms of meaning the most to me, then "Mark Hamill"

For making my legs wobble and my face go bright red, Eliza Dushku and Christina Hendricks.

For friendliness, Brian Blessed, Mark Addy, Michael Sheard, Alan Tudyk

I've been lucky to meet most of my favourite TV and Film Actors over the years.

My two favs have to be:

Jo Hartley (she played the kids mum in This is England and has appeared in a bunch of other films) - met her after the screening of 'This Is England' at Toronto film fest in 2006. She was with Mark Herbert (producer) and Shane Meadows. As the Q+a finished a bunch of people ran over to get Shane's Auto and i saw her walking up to the back of the cinema, so i figured I would go and tell her how much i loved the film. She was great, so interested in what i had to say, and we chatted for quite a while about various different things. I was just about to take off to the next screening when she asked where I was from. As I told her I was from Sheffield, she grabbed my arm and said "oh wait...mark's from sheffield too you should meet him". So she ran off to get him and then Shane followed and we spent the next 20 mins or so talking about British films, Football etc - it was awesome!

Freida Pinto - again at Toronto film fest in 2008. After the screening of 'Slumdog Millionaire' (this was in sept 08 before the film became the hit it did) a bunch of people, including me hung round to meet Danny Boyle, as he came up everyone flocked round him to ask furthur questons, get autos etc. As I waited i Noticed Freida stood to the side, so went over and asked for her auto. We ended up standing there chatting about Danny Boyle films, Bollywood, Skins (because obv her co-star Dev Patel had been in it). As Danny became free I walked over to him and chatted and got his auto etc. As I walked off I thought How nice Freida had been and I hoped to see her in more films. Since then she has gone on to become a huge star and is on the cover of loads of magazines etc etc. But it was nice to meet her before she got famous.

Edited by fugaziuk

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm i don't think ive ever met a bad celeb so this question is really hard haha!

James Marsters is definitly up there, he is always friendly, polite, would do anything for his fans - a complete sweetheart! and gorgeous too :D

I also thought Kai owen, tom price and ben lloyd holmes were fab, really nice guys - chatty and friendly!! -

i'd love to say the same of John barrowman cause he was really nice when i met him, but it was only for a few seconds while getting a photo - didnt have the money to get an autograph :( - but would love the chance to chat to him more!! cause i adore him! - same also goes for misha collins, he was a total sweetie and didnt mind the fact i threw my arms round him hahahaha! - but would love the chance to speak to him more - he seems like a really lovely guy with a bit of a nutty edge haha which i loveeee :D

I would say them guys all stand out most others i can think of for friendlyness would be:

Gareth david lloyd

Anthony head

Nick brendon

J august richards

Juliet landau

Andy hallett

Neil roberts

Tom felton

I know thats not one overall but the first few stand out most as faves!!!! :thumbup:

Mm, I think it would have to be Todd Lasance [plays Aden in home & away] - he's an absolute sweetheart, met him a good few times in Australia and he always stopped for a chat / catch up. Was so nice to find out that he's a genuinely nice guy as he's one of my favourite actors!

For two completely different reasons.

Being a Star Wars fan t the Attack of the clones premier in 2002, George Lucas.

And for another reason entirely at the Alice in Wonderland premier back in February, Anne Hathaway - even now I cannot help but smile remembering that fabulous moment.

The two celebrities are as great as each other in their own way.

I realise I am going to open the floodgates here because if I say more than three then its going to get crazy but at Alice In Wonderland I also met Johnny Depp and he did something for me that only a few people know about.

I realise I am going to open the floodgates here because if I say more than three then its going to get crazy but at Alice In Wonderland I also met Johnny Depp and he did something for me that only a few people know about.

well now you're just going to have all the eyebrows raised :P

well now you're just going to have all the eyebrows raised :P

I knew I should have worded this differently, but it keeps peeps guessing.

Picture this:

A wet/cold night at leicester square, umbrellas up people shivering almost reeling over as hypothermia sets in, oh the glorious thrill of getting Autographs at a film premiere, dontcha just love it?

Mr. Johnny Depp is making his way around the barriers, signing etc etc, I hold out my Autograph book and.... As hes about to sign the book falls onto the floor, he is then told to not pick it up by his bodyguard/minder etc BUT he picks it up and signs the book as well.

Oh there were a lot:

Anthony Stewart Head - very polite and funny really good guy

James Marsters - always so sweet and he always flatters me (of course I`m always so nervous, that I don`t really remember what he said to me as I first met him, but the other two times I start to remember it and he always said such sweet things.) and his laugh is so funny and I love his music

Amber Benson - she´s such a sweetheart - love her

Gareth David Lloyd - so nice really like him

Nichelle Nichols - really impressive woman

Nicole de Boer - so sweet

Clare Kramer - she´s so nice always met her twice and it was always nice talking to her

Christian Kane - one of the coolest guys from Angel I´ve met

Robert Picardo - funny and really a good guy

Connor Trinneer - really a good guy

Marina Sirtis - she rocks!

Edited by BlackWhiteRose