Whos buying their ticket on the 20th?

touchthesky

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be so over the moon if they announced Taylor, would be just the best announcement ever!! But I for one am not going to get carried away & get my hopes up! "Bigger guests" doesnt neccessarily just mean Rob, Taylor or Kristen....personally will be getting our tickets on the basis that it is gunna be cool to meet whoever gets announced...and if they do on the off chance get Taylor all the sweeter :D

^ agreed. Tbh, I'd probably be just as excited to meet Kellan as I would the others. But only 'cause I haven't met him before, haha! Unlike many people here!

Can imagine though, if one of those guys were announced, tickets would fly out the door - perhaps SM will be sneaky and announce a smaller guest first to keep us guessing haha :D

Although that would suit me fine 'cause I haven't yet bought / paid for ticket&hotel&flight for ET4!!

Would love to buy it as soon as i can, but have to wait a little bit... i need a second job.. lol.

Wanna go Gold this time.. if it´s not sold out when i have the money to bye the tickets :)

just checked and ET4 tickets went on sale at 7pm

There is no guarantee that is the same, but at least it gives you reference from past events

thanx. so now i just have to keep obsessively checking early evening instead of all day B)

It says theyll go on sale at 7pm on another thread :)

Yeah, It so does :huh: My head is in the shed this week! Blooming Cold! :lol:

(From the original post) http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=58151

Tickets will go on sale Tuesday 20th April at 7pm for ET4 ticket holders ONLY first
Edited by Rhianydd

I could so do with the tickets not going on sale so quick...................but they are and sadly there's nothing we can do to change that....... :( Sooooo.....i gotta do what i gotta do.........and that's get into even more debt and put it on the credit card.......yet again....... :D

Just hope ET6 doesn't go on sale before we've managed to pay off ET4 & ET5............. :o