Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is everyone? I'm sitting in burger king lmao

I`m not even packed yet :blink:

Am just about to do it now and phone Shraddha to see what she is doing about getting there.

Hoping we can get the train up together but it would mean one of us travelling to the other which is near on impossible :'(

See u in a couple of hrs!! (hopefully lmfao) Xx

I might be coming again, up tomoro AM fingers crossed

Anyone going feel free to add me on fbook! lori_she@hotmail.com

And Talie I will take u if u come!! Lol

haha :angry: Living in Brum sucks =[

Also being skint sucks </3

I was gonna go camp for the premiere but I no longer can :YAHOO:

THATS BECAUSE I WON TICKETS TO ATTEND THE PREMIERE - OMG!!! :whistling:

I know I won't meet the cast but I'd rather go to the premiere itself :) I am soooo excited!!!

I'm sooooooo excited! Have no idea what to do once there but YAY can't wait to see the film. seriously. David slade should beware of my wrath if he spoils my fave book lol!

Hve to say tho... Whole process of going to a premiere is STRESSFUL

All the girls camping out be safe... Good luck and have fun :) x

The people camping out have tents, and air beds and stuff lol =[

Pampered campers.

I looked on 1 webcam and couldn't see many people there atall (about half hr ago) but then again it mighta been out of time sync or whatever. The bf is coming with me (lmao don't think he knows what he's letting himself in for) I'm getting worried about where to stand or rather sit and wait coz of the fact the barriers aren't up until tomora midday or something.. Ggrr help?!!?

Pampered campers.

I looked on 1 webcam and couldn't see many people there atall (about half hr ago) but then again it mighta been out of time sync or whatever. The bf is coming with me (lmao don't think he knows what he's letting himself in for) I'm getting worried about where to stand or rather sit and wait coz of the fact the barriers aren't up until tomora midday or something.. Ggrr help?!!?

well if you're camping out make sure you just jump on the barriars when they arrive lmao that's what we do

Pampered campers.

well if you're camping out make sure you just jump on the barriars when they arrive lmao that's what we do

gonna be getting there about 7 or 8am.. so shud just set up a sensible but close distance away from the front doors?? and push anyone that tries to stand infront of me?! LOL. am gonna chance being near the front doors ish..

i'm looking at this link

http://www.camvista.com/england/london/leicestersquare.php3

see couple people by the barriers, should i wait there or bit further forward like

I really dont know tbh, cus there's a group of people camping out atm at the opposite side we did, and talking about the garden, so maybe the red carpet will be in the garden, tbh id say get there about 7 rather than 8 even at the remember me premier front row places were gone by about half 7

oh my godddd getting well stressed even thinking about it all, never done a premiere before and i have to pick twilight as the 1st one lol :-S i wish they'd just of said in advance where its gonna be like, garden or not.. hhmm extra early start i guess :lol: ta for help tho

I really dont know tbh, cus there's a group of people camping out atm at the opposite side we did, and talking about the garden, so maybe the red carpet will be in the garden, tbh id say get there about 7 rather than 8 even at the remember me premier front row places were gone by about half 7

If it goes throught the garden fo straight to the loos on the oposite side - that's where the gates are going to be.

It was actually pretty good, I didn't get anything signed as I was going for videos so I have plenty now :) I was next to the cinema door, my friend and I managed to get into that area as we were originally behind the fenced off area. I still preferred the new moon fan event though XD