Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summit confirmed the US red carpet premiere via twitter too (their twitter account is @twilight). As for UK premiere..as long as it is after June 16th I hope to try to go there...before june 16th..forget it, busy with other things.

They may still just do fan events like with New Moon though..and if that happens I am still going if it is again after June 17th. The Red Carpet stuff for NM fan event was brilliant and I was in a GREAT spot! Right on the final stretch before they entered the venue for the event. All but Taylor stopped by us :-). I spoke to Rob, Kristen and Chris Weitz!

Edited by Marystat

hmmmm this all sounds great in theory . I really hope i can go . Got to the new moon one at like 7ish that night and my mate managed to get rob to sign her book lol. Dont know if we'll get to this but will try! I have a mate who can put us up too so sleep is good. I'll bring a bbq for breakfast xxxxx

OMG! I really want to go to the Eclipse premiere. I have been going on and on and on about it for ages (I think I'm getting on my friends nerves a bit :)) I think I will probably end up camping if I do go because I live in South Shields(Newcastle) so it would involve quite a bit travelling and I can't afford accomodation ontop of that "/. So will probably be seeing some of you's on the streets :)

can anyone play an instrument/sing and we might busk enough money for a hot coffee for everyone or a red bull, however you roll =D

that would be awesome except I'm pretty sure you need a permit to busk in London, unfortunately :smile:

imagine... it'd be totally cool haha.

I wish they'd just release it here in Britain on the 30th, I've been counting the days until I see it and I can't wait much longer. I mean, wasn't NM released on the same date everywhere???? :D

Yeah New Moon was released the same time everywhere! I dno why Eclipse can't be. It's not fair. People in the UK always get everything later or nothing at all. I really want to see The Runaways but it's not getting released here :P:wub:

To be fair, the delay in release does give us a much stronger chance of getting a proper premiere - the lag might be so they can get the whole cast over to London, that's often why a film would be released later in another country. Hopefully anyway! At least it isn't like, a month like Twilight was.

The Runaways not showing here is just stupid though, they really missed out on a heap of ticket sales.

To be fair, the delay in release does give us a much stronger chance of getting a proper premiere - the lag might be so they can get the whole cast over to London, that's often why a film would be released later in another country. Hopefully anyway! At least it isn't like, a month like Twilight was.

The Runaways not showing here is just stupid though, they really missed out on a heap of ticket sales.

But everyone in the US will be talking about it for a whole week and a bit before we even get the opportunity to see it. It sucks.

Agree about The Runaways - not releasing that here just doesn't make sense.