talie

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going with Talie :P:D

:P

CANNAEEEEEEEEEEE WAIT

ugh i want to go even more now people are talking about it ;) seriously this addiction to anything even mildly twilight related is going to drive me to prositution to pay for my fix!

LOL I've loved Rpattz since harry potter days though, so it's something rpattz related opposed to twilight related!

ugh i want to go even more now people are talking about it :D seriously this addiction to anything even mildly twilight related is going to drive me to prositution to pay for my fix!

LOL I've loved Rpattz since harry potter days though, so it's something rpattz related opposed to twilight related!

i was never a HP fan... i saw the films and thought he was cute and stuff but first times i watch GoF my attention was focused on David Tennant lol... it's since that my Rpattz addiction grew.... him and Jackson rule my world these days and i've grown to be incredable lame because of it :P

im going and thankfully have family living right near leicester square! so i will be staying with them tues and wed eve, im gonna take my 10 yr daughter too - cheap tactic but u always get more attention when you have a little one and she is sooo excited about it!!!!! mind u so am i!!

im going and thankfully have family living right near leicester square! so i will be staying with them tues and wed eve, im gonna take my 10 yr daughter too - cheap tactic but u always get more attention when you have a little one and she is sooo excited about it!!!!! mind u so am i!!

*stands near you*

I'm tempted to go if I can get time off but just don't know about travel or where to stay and stuff. I'd also be tempted to take my wheelchair as don't think I can hack all the standing around. Hmmmm.

I'm tempted to go if I can get time off but just don't know about travel or where to stay and stuff. I'd also be tempted to take my wheelchair as don't think I can hack all the standing around. Hmmmm.

Dayna come!!!! Check out megabus for transport talie told me about megabus and its VERY cheap :P

Ohh is there any chance i can meet up with some of y'all who are going cos i am going on my own and i will get lost in London :D

Shall have to look into it. With Megabus I'd have to go to Sheff to catch it.

I'm in the same boat Jemma. I don't know London AT ALL so the idea of being on my own kinda scares me lol.

Ohh is there any chance i can meet up with some of y'all who are going cos i am going on my own and i will get lost in London :D

We'll be in London the day before, gonna camp it out :D

Aww I live in London n would really like to go to the premiere n b there like the night b4 but dnt wanna b alone is it ok if I tag along with somebody :S

:wub:

Mom said I can deffo go <3 So it's just up to if I feel up to it now or not lol :3

YES YES YES ;) COME COME COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

I really want to go but if I can only go to one I would prefer the Eclipse prem as obv that means I hopefully will see them all.

If I do go which is unlikely can I meet up with you all?:D

Of course

I speak for everyone LMAO ;)

I really want to go but if I can only go to one I would prefer the Eclipse prem as obv that means I hopefully will see them all.

If I do go which is unlikely can I meet up with you all?;)

Of course

I speak for everyone LMAO :D

I will meet with you Lisa and Talie if y''all dont mind of course :D

Talie you camping out omg your gonna freeze but at least you will get good a good spot i am going to arrive in london at 8:30 am so hopefully thats not to late i never been to a premiere before so i dunno how these things work

Of course

Talie you camping out omg your gonna freeze but at least you will get good a good spot i am going to arrive in london at 8:30 am so hopefully thats not to late i never been to a premiere before so i dunno how these things work

Yeah we are but hopefully it's not too busy and we can save u guys spaces :3

Of course

Yeah we are but hopefully it's not too busy and we can save u guys spaces :3

Oh i think becky is coming as well i just saw her in manchester and she had no clue about it :D lol i was like but its all over facebook :wub:

Edited by Jemma

I`m not sure what time I will make it :YAHOO: Might be quite late 10-12 :huh:

Might be coming with Sarah Cullen on the forum and another friend who doesn`t post x

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: gonna be fab :D

I *think* I have a big flask somewhere so will fill it with tea as I`m sure everyone will be freezing by the time I arrive so it will be something to warm ur cockles ;):lol:

Xxx