Twilight Proms 2?

Bella_Cullen

• Showmasters Admin

I like thr prom as it was in London and especially as it was smaller, less people.

That was the issue though. It was great for the attendees as it was less people but the lake of attendees meant the show didn't make any money.

heheh i think they should have a prom in glasgow, for us poor scots who seem to miss out on everything thats going,......hey dont shoot me - a girl can dream right???

(or even send some twi cast to collectormania glasgow.......HIDES)

And if we create a petition. Just fans really want to go to "Twilight Prom" sign. That can be decide you to organize a Twilight Prom?

It would also depend on where, I don`t think I would go all the way to Brum for a prom as it costs so much.

I would definately go if it were in London

And if we create a petition. Just fans really want to go to "Twilight Prom" sign. That can be decide you to organize a Twilight Prom?

It would also depend on where, I don`t think I would go all the way to Brum for a prom as it costs so much.

I would definately go if it were in London

GLASGOWWWWWWWWWWW, THEN IT WOULD BE PARTY AT VAL'S LOL HEHE

hides again

I like thr prom as it was in London and especially as it was smaller, less people.

That was the issue though. It was great for the attendees as it was less people but the lake of attendees meant the show didn't make any money.

Ok, thanks for explaining