What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was lucky with that one, the same dress but with red instead of gold sold for £120!! just trawl through ebay, thats what i did!! so much so i was having dreams about it!!

what type of thing are you into, i could probably recommend some dresses ive seen that many!!:poki:

i was lucky with that one, the same dress but with red instead of gold sold for £120!! just trawl through ebay, thats what i did!! so much so i was having dreams about it!!

what type of thing are you into, i could probably recommend some dresses ive seen that many!!:poki:

What I'm in to and what I would look good in are not one in the same. I think i should just let the search go and be happy with what I have in my closet. The choice now is JEANS or PJ's. Will let you know.

What I'm in to and what I would look good in are not one in the same. I think i should just let the search go and be happy with what I have in my closet. The choice now is JEANS or PJ's. Will let you know.

Only if you wear bunny slippers!!

footwear of choice!!

my dress

ok hopefully this will work!!

was trying to get something to match this look,

volturi

Wow that dress is amazing! I was looking for something like that but they kept ending out of my price range so im just doing a normal ball gown.

Last yr for the civil war theme i had a hooped underskirt (can find some reasonably priced on ebay) and it was really good. It just depends on the look you want for the skirt. If you want it looking full then youd need a petticoat with lots of layers which would get very hot so you might as well use a hoop.

Ooooooo it blocks out swear words? thats **** amazing PMSL!!!

If I don't get my costumes done I'll be going naked to this and Edward and Bella's wedding reception lol

It's still costume. You're just a wolf who has phased back to human. No stress

I think the fact I'm as pale as a vampire and my miniscule 32A's maybe an issue might upset the guests too lmao but yes I could pretend I'm a wolf. Hehe

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

my dress

ok hopefully this will work!!

was trying to get something to match this look,

volturi

Wow that dress is amazing! I was looking for something like that but they kept ending out of my price range so im just doing a normal ball gown.

Last yr for the civil war theme i had a hooped underskirt (can find some reasonably priced on ebay) and it was really good. It just depends on the look you want for the skirt. If you want it looking full then youd need a petticoat with lots of layers which would get very hot so you might as well use a hoop.

Ooooooo it blocks out swear words? thats **** amazing PMSL!!!

I was lucky to get it at the price i did, there was another one i had my eye on but that sold for over twice the price! it was the same dress just a dofferent colour!!