Who are you planning on meeting and what are getting signed?

Lennybear

Wondered who everyone is meeting and what are you planning on getting signed so far.

Myself so far Vic Armstrong's cast and crew jacket from T2 signed by Linda hamilton.

An original Tombstone poster signed by Stephen Lang.

No doubt a lot more to come.

Edited by Lennybear

Tim Russ: Tuvok 8x10

Robert Duncan Mcneil: Paris 8x10

Kate Mulgrew: Janeway 8x10

Robert O'Reily: Gowron 8x10

J.G. Hertzler: Martok 8x10

Slavitza Jovan: Gozer 8x10 or my Busters DVD

Linda Hamilton (maybe): Have an 8x10 already, might get T2 signed if I meet her.

Danny John Jules: Bobbie signed the 'beatles abbey road' pic at CM London of the crew walking acros a zebra crossing at shepperton, get that signed.

Stephen Lang: Quaritch 8x10

Temuera Morrison: Star Wars poster

Jeffrey Combs: Weyoun 8x10

Joseph Long: Luigi 8x10

Thats my plan so far!

Planning to start a cast signing of an A3 Big Trouble in Little China poster with Peter Kwong, the first of many I hope.

Have already met the majority of other guests so thats all I've planned at the moment, hopefully more as and when guests get announced.

Thoroughly recommend meeting Linda Hamilton if anyone out there is undecided, met her before and she is a very fan friendly guest.

photo shoots -

stephen lang

kate mulgrew

jefrey combs

Robert O'Reilly & JG Hertzler

danny john jules

maybe photo shoots-

lance legault

temuera morrison

linda hamilton

outside chance maybe photo shoot -

MyAnna Buring

the other voyager guys

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie Bewley > 2 photoshoots / 1 auto

Chaske Spencer > 1 photoshoots / 1 auto

Eleanor Tomlinson > 1 auto / 1 photoshoot

William Davis > 2 photoshoots

Stephen Lang > 1 photoshoot

That's it for now... OMG I'm gonna end up totally bankrupt... lol

Edited by Dellefyne

Linda Hamilton - 1 auto, 2 photos

Barry Bostwick - 1 auto, 1 photo

Stephen Lang - 1 auto, 2 photos

Chaske Spencer - 1 auto, 1 photo

Charlie Bewley - 1 auto, 1 photo

William B Davis - 1 auto, 1 photo

Georgia Moffatt - 1 auto, 1 photo

OMG better start doing some extra shifts at work :D

Autographs

Colin Baker: Photoshoot

Danny John Jules: Photoshoot, Dibbley bobble head

Georgia Moffett: 8x10 Vivian, photoshoot, poss 8x10 Nixon (if I can find an image)

JG Hertzler: 8x10 Martok, photoshoot, poss 8x10 Martok/Worf, poss 8x10 Martok/Sisko

Jeffrey Combs: 8x10 Weyoun, 8x10 Shran, 8x10 Brunt, photoshoot, poss montage of all Trek characters he has been

Jimmy White: 8x10

Kate Mulgrew: 8x10 Janeway, A4 Voyager cast (Kes), A4 Voyager cast (7of9), photoshoot, A4 Trek Captains

Lance LeGault: 8x10 Decker, 8x10 Buck, 8x10 K'Temoc

Linda Hamilton: 8x10 Sarah, 8x10 Sarah/Reese, 8x10 Beauty & Beast, photoshoot, poss 8x10 Dantes Peak

MyAnna Buring: 8x10 Scooti

Pat Jennings: 8x10

Robert Duncan McNeill: 8x10 Paris, A4 Voyager cast (Kes), A4 Voyager cast (7of9), photoshoot, poss 8x10 Paris/Torres

Robert O'Reilly: 8x10 Gowron, photoshoot, poss 8x10 Gowron/Worf

Temuera Morrison: 8x10 Jango, 8x10 Jango/Boba, 8x10 Cody

Tim Russ: 8x10 Tuvok, 8x10 Tuvok/Janeway/Sulu, photoshoot, A4 Voyager cast (Kes), A4 Voyager cast (7of9), 8x10 Mycroft

Tom Wopat: 8x10 Dukes Of Hazzard

William B Davis: 8x10 Smoking Man, 8x10 Prior

Probable - Stormtrooper print

Possible - Kenny Baker: 8x10 Paploo (depending on if I see him at Autographica first)

Photoshoots

Definitely: Jeffrey Combs, JG Hertlzer/Robert O'Reilly, Kate Mulgrew, Linda Hamilton, Robert Duncan McNeill, Temuera Morrison

Possible: MyAnna Buring

Edited by 1of2

Relatively quiet for me so far : -

Barry Bostwick - Rocky Horror Picture Show Vinyl LP, RHPS poster

William B. Davis - haven't decided on what yet!

Linda Hamilton - I met her before, but will find an excuse to meet her again - maybe for the classic 'Jeep' picture?

Stephen Lang - possibly

Hmm, I'm not really into autographs...is that weird? I'm more bothered about photoshoots and just meeting people. So far I've booked for Kate Mulgrew and Tim Russ, and I'll no doubt add more later.

im exactly the same mate, mr photo shoot me,

i queued for fraizer hines at lfcc for an auto as he wasnt doing a shoot and he wouldnt do me a photo :-( so that put me off auto queueing for a pic, luckely fraizer can redem himself at invasion with me lol

though i am thinking about an auto of the Shatner but when i see the queues i might change my mind lol especially as that will mean no personilisation

William B Davis - 8x10

Kate Mulgrew - Voyager cast pic

Tim Russ - Voyager cast pic

Robbie McNeil - don't know yet! (got my Captain Proton book signed last time!)

Jeff Combs - Don't know yet!

Robert o'Reilly and JG Herzler - a Klingon pic feat. Worf that i should have put together by then!

Thats all for now folks!

Think i'm spending my first pay packet from a new job wisely! :D

im exactly the same mate, mr photo shoot me,

i queued for fraizer hines at lfcc for an auto as he wasnt doing a shoot and he wouldnt do me a photo :-( so that put me off auto queueing for a pic, luckely fraizer can redem himself at invasion with me lol

though i am thinking about an auto of the Shatner but when i see the queues i might change my mind lol especially as that will mean no personilisation

The thing with signings is that it seems like it'd be a bit of a 'conveyor belt' experience. Not that photoshoots won't be, but at least you'll have some awesome visual evidence that you've met them.

Having said that, this is my first time doing anything like this so my opinions may have totally changed by the time I get back.

Now I've just got to practice my 'photoshoot face' lol. Because I can't imagine anything worse than paying £25 for a photo that you look like an idiot on! :D

The thing with signings is that it seems like it'd be a bit of a 'conveyor belt' experience. Not that photoshoots won't be, but at least you'll have some awesome visual evidence that you've met them.

I've always found photoshoots to be the more conveyor-belt-like experience. It's a case of 'step into shot; smile; step out of shot; leave'. At the busiest shoots, the photographer takes 400 pictures an hour - that's an average of 9 seconds per photo, a speed that no signing table has ever matched. I don't know how it feels for other people, but at photoshoots I'm usually too fixed on trying to coax a decent smile out of my mouth to pay much attention to the guest.

The end product is usually good but, well, be prepared to be tempted by a signing too, as it might give you a stronger feeling of having met a guest, especially those that aren't rushing to get through the queues. The photoshoot experience is always speedy, and your focus tends to be on the photographer. The signings are only rushed for the massively in-demand guests, and your focus is on the guest.

Now I've just got to practice my 'photoshoot face' lol. Because I can't imagine anything worse than paying £25 for a photo that you look like an idiot on! ;)

I've often thought about fixing my expression in the morning before I leave home. Does hairspray work on grins? :(

I've always found photoshoots to be the more conveyor-belt-like experience. It's a case of 'step into shot; smile; step out of shot; leave'. At the busiest shoots, the photographer takes 400 pictures an hour - that's an average of 9 seconds per photo, a speed that no signing table has ever matched. I don't know how it feels for other people, but at photoshoots I'm usually too fixed on trying to coax a decent smile out of my mouth to pay much attention to the guest.

The end product is usually good but, well, be prepared to be tempted by a signing too, as it might give you a stronger feeling of having met a guest, especially those that aren't rushing to get through the queues. The photoshoot experience is always speedy, and your focus tends to be on the photographer. The signings are only rushed for the massively in-demand guests, and your focus is on the guest.

Thanks for this info. Like I said, I'm a total noob to this kind of thing, so I've got no idea really how it all works.

Hmm...maybe I will get a Kate Mulgrew autograph after all :(

I just think, since I'm not bothered about the physical autograph anyway, if it DOES end up being one where you're rushed through, and I don't actually feel like I've met them then it'll have been a waste, whereas at least with the photoshoot I'll have the photo.

I guess this first Collectormania will be a learning curve, and then at least by the time I get to LFCC I'll feel like I know what I'm doing ;)

Edited by MrsStarbuck

Hmm...maybe I will get a Kate Mulgrew autograph after all :(

At the very least, grab a virtual-queue ticket for Kate's signing as soon as you get there. That way, you'll have that option if you don't feel satisfied by your experience at the shoot.

I just think, since I'm not bothered about the physical autograph anyway, if it DOES end up being one where you're rushed through, and I don't actually feel like I've met them then it'll have been a waste, whereas at least with the photoshoot I'll have the photo.

Oh, absolutely. I like to get both, particularly with the hectically busy guests who are likely to be sitting in front of 'no posed photos' signs, as pictures are important to me too. Whatever you decide to do, I hope it all comes good for you. ;)

Edited by MinkyKnights

I really am going for the experience, first of all, the cosplay, the meeting other people, and then the stars are kind of like a bonus, lol.

But that's a good tip on grabbing the virtual tickets, I'll be sure to do that.

Edited by MrsStarbuck

Auto’s

Barry Bostwick Spin city pic

Colin Baker Doctor Who pic

Danny John Jules Red dwarf pic

Lance LeGault A team pic

Temuera Morrison Star wars pic

Photo shoots

Tom Wopat

Photoshoot if they are doing one otherwise auto

Willian B. davis

Georgia Moffett