Quick Questions.

~Jenny~

Hi, I've noticed most forums get over run with little topic's like:

I.e.

What times registration?

What sort of food is there?

How's best to get to town centre?

That sort of thing.

These types of questions can be answered in one or 2 posts, so I thought it might be easier to start one thread, so we can keep them all together.

So if you've got any quick questions post them in this thread, then everytime there's a new Q&A I'll edit this post so they are all together. :D

Here's some link's which might help you.

Order processing.

Sold Out Ticket Resell Policy.

Venue Information.

Hilton Booking Guide. (Thanks to Lisa090982)

How things work.

Travel Information.

Event Programmes.

Online Shop.

General Information.

Autograph's.

Photograph's.

Guest Talk's.

When I order the tickets there is a choice for first class p+p or free p+p. What does that mean?

If your order includes entry tickets, then please select First Class p+p. The registration letters are mailed out, that's why postage has to be added.

The photo session tickets are free p+p because you actually collect them at the show. So if you order photo session tickets only you choose free p+p.

Me and my friend have bought standard tickets for et4 but we were wondering if there is any way we can upgrade to a silver ticket?

I'm afraid they are non-refundable and non-transferrable so upgrades are not possible.

Is it possible to stay in one of the other hotels but still have access to the Con & its events, with tickets?

of course. check your schedule when you get it though, so you can keep an eye on what time your autos and photo shoots are as sometimes they can be as early as 9am

Are your name's on the convention pass?

Your name will not be on your convention pass, just your ticket number.

Do I need to bring ID with me?

Your name/s WILL be on the list of the ticket holders, so you'll need ID and your registration letter (to be sent out later) to collect your convention pass and pack.

what type of pens are used to get photos signed?

Sharpies.

Is it possible to introduce a guest pass for free who literally will go in and act as a companion for someone?

Sorry but for adults the lowest ticket type we do is Standard. We do not have a "guest" ticket.

Does children’s ticket include no autographs or photos?

A children's ticket includes

Exclusive convention souvenir programme

Exclusive convention gifts

Access to all talks (accompanied by an adult)

Access to all parties (accompanied by an adult)

So if you wanted them, you'd need to buy the autographs and photo’s separately.

where you can recommend for twilight style contact lenses?

www.contactlenses.co.uk

www.coloured-contact-lens.co.uk

www.bodyjewelleryshop.com

Trian times and prices

www.nationalrail.co.uk

Edited by ~Jenny~

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Can I also suggest people try and search for things before they ask, as the majority of questions have been asked about the last 3 cons and so the information already exists :D

Obviously we're happy to help where we can, but people can also help themselves :P

Can I also suggest people try and search for things before they ask, as the majority of questions have been asked about the last 3 cons and so the information already exists :D

Obviously we're happy to help where we can, but people can also help themselves :P

I agree. I did lose track of the amount of times i repeated myself on the ET3 forums, and i know David did too :)

and there is TT's "How things work" thread at the top of this forum

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57756

also, on the actual Eternal Twilight 3 website, there is a frequently asked questions section on the menus on the right hand side which is quite helpful

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight/index.php

Edited by Rhianydd

:P Thanks I ment to add those sorts of links but totally forgot.

On first post I've added

Order processing ~ Sold Out Ticket Resell Policy ~ Venue Information ~

Hilton Booking Guide (Thanks to Lisa090982) ~ How things work ~ Travel Information ~ Event Programmes ~ Online Shop ~ General information ~ Autograph's ~ Photograph's ~ Guest Talk's.

Hope they help anyone who might be having some trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm just wondering, I'm planning on making my own T-shirts again for the con. I came across the banners on the website a few days ago and I love then. I was just wondering if I can use one and if I can who created them so I can add their name to it? Or are you planning on selling them as ET4.

Banner 1

Banner 2

Banner 3

Banner 4

Cheers

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, I'm just wondering, I'm planning on making my own T-shirts again for the con. I came across the banners on the website a few days ago and I love then. I was just wondering if I can use one and if I can who created them so I can add their name to it? Or are you planning on selling them as ET4.

Banner 1

Banner 2

Banner 3

Banner 4

Cheers

It will have been SJ our web mistress that would have created them. If you want to talk to her about using one on a t-shirt then you can contact her via the e-mail on the website webmaster@massiveevents.co.uk

Edited by Too Tall

Banner 1

Banner 2

Banner 3

Banner 4

Cheers

It will have been SJ our web mistress that would have created them. If you want to talk to her about using one on a t-shirt then you can contact her via the e-mail on the website webmaster@massiveevents.co.uk

Cheers I will do, once I know what one I want to use!

hi my question is - My daughter would like to come - she is currently 10, which i know i could buy a child ticket for and purchase autos and photos seperatley, but she will be 11 on the sat of convention so where do i stand - child ticket or not?

Yeah, I would look into seeing how many photos and autos she wants, add them up and compare prices. Not sure if any silver tickets are left. They are obviously the cheapest way for an adult wanting all autos and photos.

But if she only wants a few photos then the child ticket could be the answer.

I will ask for you how it works if her birthday is partway through the con, and come back to you.

hi my question is - My daughter would like to come - she is currently 10, which i know i could buy a child ticket for and purchase autos and photos seperatley, but she will be 11 on the sat of convention so where do i stand - child ticket or not?

Yeah, I would look into seeing how many photos and autos she wants, add them up and compare prices. Not sure if any silver tickets are left. They are obviously the cheapest way for an adult wanting all autos and photos.

But if she only wants a few photos then the child ticket could be the answer.

I will ask for you how it works if her birthday is partway through the con, and come back to you.

yeah thanks as she only wants 2 autos and photos, but if she can not have a child ticket, then thats fine, i just dont want to buy it and find out later on she needed an adult ticket x

Hi, I don't mean for this too be done now, but with everything being said about ET5 I was wondering if it was at all possible to give us a date to pencil in our dairies about when ET6 is and when the tickets are likely to go up for sale. At least a good few months before they do go on sale.

E.g. 21st-23rd Oct 2011 or late Oct and the Tickets should be available mid January.

This way everyone who is interested in going will know when they need to money ready by and it should save a lot of heartache and headaches.

Cheers :)

Hi, I don't mean for this too be done now, but with everything being said about ET5 I was wondering if it was at all possible to give us a date to pencil in our dairies about when ET6 is and when the tickets are likely to go up for sale. At least a good few months before they do go on sale.

E.g. 21st-23rd Oct 2011 or late Oct and the Tickets should be available mid January.

This way everyone who is interested in going will know when they need to money ready by and it should save a lot of heartache and headaches.

Hi Jenny

I think you would be better putting this comment in the ET5 thread instead, I think it is more relevant there and that they would see it then :P

I will put it in there for you now actually

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't go to ET3 so I missed out on meeting Richelle Mead and getting a book signed. I'm wondering if there's going to be any for sale at ET4 as Ive few started to read them and would love a signed copy of one of her books.